• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd notification letter for dv2013

Finally, 2nd letter

FINALLY I GOT MY 2ND LETTER. yahoooooooooooo...!!

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd letter

hi all my case no is 2013AF00052***
when do u think my case will be or when will i recieve my 2nd nl

Congraz, how did you got? you received mail or check status at DV lottery web site? and when your interview?
Thanks.
I received email first and then I checked on ESC.

Though I have very low case number, my interview is on 2X October 2012.

I don't know why it is too late. It may be because of late sending of forms, delivery on 31st May 2012 or because of one big festival DASHAIN, which is celebrated for 15 days in October

I have to wait and see other winner from Nepal, then I can answered exactly.

Thanks.
I received email first and then I checked on ESC.

Though I have very low case number, my interview is on 2X October 2012.

I don't know why it is too late. It may be because of late sending of forms, delivery on 31st May 2012 or because of one big festival DASHAIN, which is celebrated for 15 days in October

I have to wait and see other winner from Nepal, then I can answered exactly.

Another winner, Syriaload, come from Syria, case number 00XX, also interview on 2X Oct 2012!

Waiting for my second letter

I am blessed to have a chance in DV2013. It is truly a miracle sent from God to me. I have applied for this for more than 10 years, and it is real now... still can't believe it! My case is AS00006XXX. Not sure when the interview will be, but thanks to many of you who post your cases here so I can kind of get an idea.

2nd notification letter received for 2013!

yes, I have received my 2nd notifitcation letter. I have an extremely low case number. I would like to advise that no email has been received yet. I was simply checking on the website for the letter on a daily basis. I would advise to check the bulletins, for when you number is current, and once it is use your confirmation number to log on daily to see if your second notification letter has been uploaded. I have been given about 6 weeks notice.

yes, I have received my 2nd notifitcation letter. I have an extremely low case number. I would like to advise that no email has been received yet. I was simply checking on the website for the letter on a daily basis. I would advise to check the bulletins, for when you number is current, and once it is use your confirmation number to log on daily to see if your second notification letter has been uploaded. I have been given about 6 weeks notice.

May I ask you, what is your region? AS? What is your case number? 00xx? You got the letter from website? What is your interview date? Thank you!

Hello best of luck for your interview. you wrote in your massage that you checked the website daily basis. Can I know which website? my case number is in between 1800 and 1900 cut off number from Asia. But till i am waiting my 2nd notification letter. i do't know when come my turn? any idea please share with me about my 2nd notification letter. And what's your meaning 6 weeks notice?

FINALLY I GOT MY 2ND LETTER. yahoooooooooooo...!!

Congrats for getting second letter and all the best for the interview. we would love to know about your processing and interview.That will also be guide for the people having higher case number. so keep posting the updates.

Congrats for getting second letter and all the best for the interview. we would love to know about your processing and interview.That will also be guide for the people having higher case number. so keep posting the updates.
2nd letter
when do u think my case will be or
when will i recieve my 2nd nl
i thought this forum was 4 helping 1 onother despite the region. Sm1 any1 answer my question.

Vipi!!! hatuelewani ama?

2nd letter
when do u think my case will be or
when will i recieve my 2nd nl
i thought this forum was 4 helping 1 onother despite the region. Sm1 any1 answer my question.

Once again..

Originally Posted by mwas
hey all am new in the site am a dv2013 winner my case no is 2013AF000522** WHEN DO U THINK MY SECOND NL WILL COME AND MY INTERVIEW DATE?
Congratulations & welcome;

given ur number,u will be current from around June 2013 & thus u should receive ur 2nd NL around that time.

Ur interview date will be mentioned in ur 2nd NL thus probably around June 2013 or later.

There are no sureties since these predictions are based on past info.Not even KCC\VO can give u the exact date today since the variables r too many(all things being equal).

To get a better grip of how things r going on,just go thru the thread from the start;if u do get stuck,we'll assist..

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548575-Dv-2013-kenyan-selectees-report-here!!!!

Cheers.

av under stood obeezb

thanx its just that i was thinking that kenyans
selectees no: starts 4rm 50k to 54410 as in
each country starts with there own figure.

Good,now we r getting somewhere

thanx its just that i was thinking that kenyans
selectees no: starts 4rm 50k to 54410 as in
each country starts with there own figure.

We are all spread around;the lowest CN for a Kenyan(that I know) is 2*** & the highest CN is mine!!!

Many Kenyans that I've seen fall between CN40,000 to 60,000.

Cheers.

Status update after getting second (interview) letter

I am lucky that yesterday I got second letter from KCC, stating my interview on 25th October, in my own country. I was free while filling DS forms, so choose my country's embassy. But, on the way, I got admission for my Master's Degree in USA. The problem sis that, the DV Interview occurs on the middle of my semester. I asked my professor, they told that I cannot leave my classes for more that a week. I am having very tough time. I neither want to miss interview nor want to cancel my admission.
In this situation, can I again apply for status update and reschedule my Interview here in USA?
Please reply me, help me.

Congrats!

I am lucky that yesterday I got second letter from KCC, stating my interview on 25th October, in my own country. I was free while filling DS forms, so choose my country's embassy. But, on the way, I got admission for my Master's Degree in USA. The problem sis that, the DV Interview occurs on the middle of my semester. I asked my professor, they told that I cannot leave my classes for more that a week. I am having very tough time. I neither want to miss interview nor want to cancel my admission.
In this situation, can I again apply for status update and reschedule my Interview here in USA?

Ofourse, there must be a solution to your problem. I have heard people transfering their interviews to a different country. It is also possible, as I've heard, that interviews can be delayed by the applicant. But KCC doesn't have to do anything with your problem, they have transfered your case to the embassy in your country. Now you have to to do all the correspondance with the Embassy. Contact the US embassy in your country as soon as possible, because your interview is very early! And wait for further replies, more experienced people are here.

Best of luck!

Got 2nd letter for DV. Not able to go to. Is it possible to update status to give interview in USA?

My country: Thailand
CN:2013AS000002**

Hi everybody,
I am a DV winner from Nepal. My Case number is 2013AS000001***. I have been Schedule for interview on 21st of October 2012. I have some questions that made me confused, could anyone help me out?

Q.No.1 >> I am a high school passed (10+2) housewife. I am a principle applicant. I do not have any work experiences till now? Does it affect to visa officer's decision for visa approval/unapproval, if i do not have any work experiences??

Q.No.2 >> Can I appear the interview in my native language (In Nepali) rather than in English?? My english is very poor and I usually hesitate/ be nervous speaking english with unfamilier persons.

Q.No.3 >> Do we have to show up the financial supporting documents like Bank Balances, Property Valuation..etc etc??

Q.No.4 >> I do have a 1 year old daughter with me who will be joining me, if my visa is approved. Being a child with me in US, obviously means that i cant get time to work till my kids are grown up. So my husband will be working, alone whom we have to depend upon . Does it mean that I have less chances of visa approval??

Q.No.5 >> My husband has just passed SLC (Grade 10), will that matter in my case?? As I being a primary applicant have passed high school.

Q.No.6 >> My husband also doesnot have any work experiences but he does have his own business. He has been running his own business since last 5 yrs. Does this counts toward me??

Any Suggestions towards me would be appreciable.
Regards.
Rajshree
2013AS000001***

Hi everybody,
I am a DV winner from Nepal. My Case number is 2013AS000001***. I have been Schedule for interview on 21st of October 2012. I have some questions that made me confused, could anyone help me out?

Q.No.1 >> I am a high school passed (10+2) housewife. I am a principle applicant. I do not have any work experiences till now? Does it affect to visa officer's decision for visa approval/unapproval, if i do not have any work experiences??

Q.No.2 >> Can I appear the interview in my native language (In Nepali) rather than in English?? My english is very poor and I usually hesitate/ be nervous speaking english with unfamilier persons.

Q.No.3 >> Do we have to show up the financial supporting documents like Bank Balances, Property Valuation..etc etc??

Q.No.4 >> I do have a 1 year old daughter with me who will be joining me, if my visa is approved. Being a child with me in US, obviously means that i cant get time to work till my kids are grown up. So my husband will be working, alone whom we have to depend upon . Does it mean that I have less chances of visa approval??

Q.No.5 >> My husband has just passed SLC (Grade 10), will that matter in my case?? As I being a primary applicant have passed high school.

Q.No.6 >> My husband also doesnot have any work experiences but he does have his own business. He has been running his own business since last 5 yrs. Does this counts toward me??

Any Suggestions towards me would be appreciable.
Regards.
Rajshree
2013AS000001***

When you received the notification of 2nd letter for interview? best of luck for your interview. you have many problems but need to consult with expert. Hope other people who faced such problem can advice you by this forum.

Missing document at interview-what happens?

Dear forum members,

What happens if an interviewee misses a document or two when he/she appears for interview? I have applied for the document but it arrives only after my interview date in October. Am in trouble, please help. Can I go and ask the embassy guys to postpone this? Help please. It is highly appreciated.