• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd notification letter for dv2013

I got the second notification letter :). Thanks God.
Congratulation friend, so happy to hear this and good luck for your preparation.
And Eduard82 when is your interview date?

Aah, me still waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation friend, so happy to hear this and good luck for your preparation.
And Eduard82 when is your interview date?

Aah, me still waiting.

My interview date is 4th of October. Don't worry dude, i am sure that you will receive yours very soon.

type rodifeb

How come you already received your interview notification? The cut off for Europe in October is 5700?

Hello DV lottery winner Asia do you receive 2nd NL? if you receive, please code your case number. i am still waiting.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Your case number please?

Hello DV lottery winner Asia do you receive 2nd NL? if you receive, please code your case number. i am still waiting.......

Put your case number in your signature, wo that we can also get some idea.
Thanks!

My CN is AF 00002*** WITHOUT SECOND Letter

I'm an Algerian winner with a CN 2*** but until now i didn't receive my 2nd letter ! I sent all the form and pictures and the KCC is well received them !! so do you find this normal ?

I'm an Algerian winner with a CN 2*** but until now i didn't receive my 2nd letter ! I sent all the form and pictures and the KCC is well received them !! so do you find this normal ?

Beside the CN, it depends also when you sent the forms to KCC.

I sent them on 19 th may and i received an e-mail fro KKC that they received them on 25th june ( after mailed them )

congradulation my freind ! wr're in the same case ! I think that we were late to send the forms to the KKC that why we have to wait now ...