• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd notification letter for dv2013

My case no is AS000066XX. i will probably have visa interview in October. I want to postpone my interview by few months (till Jan 2013) . This will buy enough time for me to graduate in june 2014 as immigration visa is issued for 6 months. Can anyone tell me is it possible to postpone interview date by few months. Iam from Nepal.
Hae Imigrante;2583827,
Am from Nairobi, Kenya. Howz Nepal?
It's possible, what yu only need to do is to visit US embassy website in yua country and access the link for rescheduling the interview, but only if yu have received an appointment for the interview. Check out this>>>>>>>>If you are unable to attend your NVC/KCC scheduled appointment, you may reschedule your interview by going to http://kenya.usvisa-info.com. Please be aware that if you choose to reschedule your initial NVC/KCC appointment time, it may result in additional wait time for your visa interview. You should NOT reschedule an appointment unless you have already been given an initial appointment date by NVC/KCC. If you reschedule an appointment through the website without having received an initial appointment time by NVC/KCC, you will be turned away.

Can anybody from dv_2012 with a low case number, tell us when did receive the 2nd notification letter?

Has anyone received the 2nd notification letter for dv2013?

Case No: DV2013AF00018XXX
Entry checked: 9th May 2012
Forms sent to KCC: 12th July 2012
Received by KCC: 16th July 2012
Confirmation from KCC:
Police clearance: Not yet
2nd NL:Not yet
Medicals:Not yet
Interviews:Not yet
Visa Pick up:Soon
P.O.E: Staten Island, New York

Hello house,am yet to get d 2nd notification. With my CN, please when do you think my interview will be.

hello

Case No: DV2013AF00018XXX
Entry checked: 9th May 2012
Forms sent to KCC: 12th July 2012
Received by KCC: 16th July 2012
Confirmation from KCC:
Police clearance: Not yet
2nd NL:Not yet
Medicals:Not yet
Interviews:Not yet
Visa Pick up:Soon
P.O.E: Staten Island, New York

Hello house,am yet to get d 2nd notification. With my CN, please when do you think my interview will be.

hello i am also waiting, any guess you have when 2nd notification will come?

hey guys.....visa bulletin is released for october and shockingly the rank cut-off is 1900 which is very low compared to previous years.my case number is near to 9000 from asia. i am little worried how the progress rate would be.. please suggest some ideas. what are now my chances?? should i be worried??how the cut-off rate would progress?? regards..

CN : 2013AS00008XXX.
Entry Dated : Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd may 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th may 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 1st June 2012
KCC Confirmation : 2nd august 2012(after i called them)
2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Interview :
POE:

thanks yarr....well m from kathmandu...dillibazar...whr r u from? mmm whts ur case number? and have u completed all ur documents ??? congrates to u too

thanx yar..im from putalisadak.. yes bro i have completed all the process but the visa bulletin ma october ko cut-off lastai kam cha..kaile aune ho palo....bore vai ra6....

CN : 2013AS00008XXX.
Entry Dated : Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd may 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th may 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 1st June 2012
KCC Confirmation : 2nd august 2012(after i called them)
2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Interview :
POE:

2nd notification/Interview letter

Hey forum members!!!

Anyone who received Interview letter for DV 2013? my C.no is less 2013AF000051**. All inputs highly appreciated:)))))))))))))

Finally I got the 2nd notification,
the interview on 21st of October 2012
Wish me luck
hey boss, congratulation. Best of luck for your Interview.
Did you first receive your email from KCC or you first check ESC?
Well, I am still waiting for email and 2nd letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello! best of luck, how did you get the notification?

I have also received my 2NL today - it was simply an e-mail:

"CHCH_JAMES: You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing." -

Then when I logged into the ESC page the 1NL has been replaced with the 2NL (which contains my interview date and location.)

I have also received my 2NL today - it was simply an e-mail:

"CHCH_JAMES: You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing." -

Then when I logged into the ESC page the 1NL has been replaced with the 2NL (which contains my interview date and location.)

Many thanks for that info, James. Good to know what we should look for. I won't expect that til around the end of the year but handy info nevertheless. Good luck to you!