• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd notification letter for dv2013

my case no is around 9000 from nepal. and i have heard that all selected applicants from nepal have their case number below3 10000. so i am worried about my case. so when all the case before me will be processed and then my turn comes..is it so??...does the visa limitation for a country exceeds its 3500 limitation before my turn comes. there are all together 4300 dv 2013 selectees from nepal. plz help me out..

my case no is around 9000 from nepal. and i have heard that all selected applicants from nepal have their case number below3 10000. so i am worried about my case. so when all the case before me will be processed and then my turn comes..is it so??...does the visa limitation for a country exceeds its 3500 limitation before my turn comes. there are all together 4300 dv 2013 selectees from nepal. plz help me out..

IF ur case no. is around 9000 that is low case number and ur interview will be on November 2012 if not then on December 2012 . You will get 2nd NL on September after october 2012 visa bulletin released.
post ur signature ie all information with date, like us.

I would like to know ur source of (mis)information!!!!unless ur source works with KCC/NVC such as to know all other 4369 selectees(with u being the 4370th) r ahead of u.Even states such as Nigeria & Iran which had the largest selectees don't have such statistics;it is possible though.

There is a 3500 cap on visa allocation to a single country but I've seen the cap being blown by Ethiopia in one instance.

There's also no guarantee that all those ahead of u will pursue their cases and/or secure visas.

If u had my CN,how would u proceed? others have it worse,CNs greater than 90,000!!!

Just hope & pray for ur no 2b current & to secure the visa(s).

Cheers.

hey guys sorry for my information or you can say misinformation. i processed my case with help of local visa processing consultancy. so they told me that there are all the dv winners below 10000 from nepal. sorry for my ignorance.

CN : 2013AS00008XXX.
Entry Dated : Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd may 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th may 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 1st June 2012
KCC Confirmation : 2nd august 2012(after i called them)
2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Interview :
POE:

Hey Guys :) how r u alll? Need ur suggestions regarding sending the letter to KCC about the first letter received by KCC.
And my case number is 5*** and i am from NEPAL too. On May 30, my first letter was received. But the place written is LONDON. lol.....when I check through tracking code.

When will second letter start to come?

What sort of document we need?
1, Police report
2, Medical report

I was checking the visa bulletin for the last year, and note that all of them were published maximum by the 9th of each month, but because I am waiting for this one it's delayed!!!!

What a luck

Hahahah!

I was checking the visa bulletin for the last year, and note that all of them were published maximum by the 9th of each month, but because I am waiting for this one it's delayed!!!!

What a luck

I thought it is happening because of my bad luck, hahaha! Don't worry, wait a few more days, everything will be allright!

Wish you best of luck!

Hey Guys :) how r u alll? Need ur suggestions regarding sending the letter to KCC about the first letter received by KCC.
And my case number is 5*** and i am from NEPAL too. On May 30, my first letter was received. But the place written is LONDON. lol.....when I check through tracking code.

When will second letter start to come?

What sort of document we need?
1, Police report
2, Medical report

hey bobbee,,congratulations. i m also from nepal. KCC doesn't send document receipt confirmation until you ask them to. previously i was also asking same question but then i called to KCC and the lady officer confirmed the receipt of my forms. don't worry...london is a city in kentucky. it's not england's london. they send 2nd letter from 15th of august. btw,,,u kun city bata ho??

thanks yarr....well m from kathmandu...dillibazar...whr r u from? mmm whts ur case number? and have u completed all ur documents ??? congrates to u too

Need to ask something......When new monthly VISA bulletin will come?

For September BUlletin..when is the exact date to check the VISA BUlletin site?

Date to check Visa Bulletin website

Need to ask something......When new monthly VISA bulletin will come?

For September BUlletin..when is the exact date to check the VISA BUlletin site?

You check the Visa Bulletin after the 15th of each month.

Best of luck!

Is 15th the exact date?????

So second letter will arrive in this August 15 bullein

There is no exact date.
In previous years at this time most bulletin are released.
So keep checking, it may come anytime.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no exact date.
For sure, by the way last month's bulletin was released on 12th.
So keep checking, it may come anytime, who knows today it may be. Am also on the nett just waitin' for it>>>Hehehehe...
I am expecting today.
Am just waitin' for............... if I'am current, I'll just email KCC in order to know my date of interview. God knows>>>>WE wil make it.

Thanks
And hey I heard medical check will be at IOM...Btw from where u processed all the things is it thrugh E Spot???

There is no exact date.
So keep checking, it may come anytime, who knows today it may be.
I am expecting today.

My case no is AS000066XX. i will probably have visa interview in October. I want to postpone my interview by few months (till Jan 2013) . This will buy enough time for me to graduate in june 2014 as immigration visa is issued for 6 months. Can anyone tell me is it possible to postpone interview date by few months. Iam from Nepal.