221(g) Blue Form

bzarobell

Hi,
My Girlfriend went to her interview on the 9th of this month and was given a blue form with 221(g). They requested more documents, specifically my tax records and statements from the both of us regarding our relationships with previous spouses. At first I did not see this as a big deal, however after reading posts on the web and forums such as these I feel as if I have already lost this battle. I am completely discouraged and heart broken. I feel like we did everything right and someone at a consulate arbitrarily just decided no. I guess I am just looking for some encouragement or hope. Maybe someone can tell me they overcame a 221(g).
Thank You for your patience,
Bruce

221(g)

They require 3 years of federal tax returns including W-2's and 1099's and statement "explaining in detail your relationship(s) with your ex-spouse(s) , explaining how you met; whether you filed an I-130 petition for this spouse; how long you lived together before separating or divorcing (give dates and locations); how many children you had with this ex-spouse and whom these children currently live with; and why you got divorced.

So go ahead and supply whatever they need.

They require 3 years of federal tax returns including W-2's and 1099's and statement "explaining in detail your relationship(s) with your ex-spouse(s) , explaining how you met; whether you filed an I-130 petition for this spouse; how long you lived together before separating or divorcing (give dates and locations); how many children you had with this ex-spouse and whom these children currently live with; and why you got divorced.