• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2018 Saint Lucia selectees or Caribbean?

Bbal4lif2

Was anyone here from Saint Lucia or parts of the Caribbean been selected? I only keep seeing EU, OC, and Africa being selected on this forum. What the heck is going on here? I'm trying not to lose hope but come on... I'm starting to think no one from my island(Saint Lucia) even has a chance.

Was anyone here from Saint Lucia or parts of the Caribbean been selected? I only keep seeing EU, OC, and Africa being selected on this forum. What the heck is going on here? I'm trying not to lose hope but come on... I'm starting to think no one from my island(Saint Lucia) even has a chance.

I think St Lucia has a low number of applicant and as a result of that is a small amount of selected.. Looking at the stats for 2015 they had 18 selected persons and with this in mind, they might never visit this forum or who knows. I have only met one person of my country visiting the forum.

In DV2015 there were 900 entries (plus derivatives) from St Lucia - so 18 selectees is totally normal. Nothing is "going on" other than very few entries and a one in 100 chance of being selected.

I think St Lucia has a low number of applicant and as a result of that is a small amount of selected.. Looking at the stats for 2015 they had 18 selected persons and with this in mind, they might never visit this forum or who knows. I have only met one person of my country visiting the forum.

In DV2015 there were 900 entries (plus derivatives) from St Lucia - so 18 selectees is totally normal. Nothing is "going on" other than very few entries and a one in 100 chance of being selected.

Gotcha, thank you guys.

Selectee from Trinidad here!