• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017zimbabwean winners

Hello everyone, went for my interview on the 18th May. Have to say that I was a bit disappointed though, I did not have Maths subject so the Vice Consular gave me letter to take to Zimsec inorder for me to sit in June. So right now am on AP pending Maths results. Pliz pray for me so that I pass:(
At least they gave you a chance to write the exam, you could have been disqualified on basis of not meeting educational requirements. So what was the interview like? Did yo share your experience? If not pliz do.

Hello everyone, went for my interview on the 18th May. Have to say that I was a bit disappointed though, I did not have Maths subject so the Vice Consular gave me letter to take to Zimsec inorder for me to sit in June. So right now am on AP pending Maths results. Pliz pray for me so that I pass:(
Sorry to hear you are on AP but it's a good thing that they gave you the option to meet the education requirement rather than simply deny you. Good luck for the exam.

Yes - that was VERY nice of them!!!

At least they gave you a chance to write the exam, you could have been disqualified on basis of not meeting educational requirements. So what was the interview like? Did yo share your experience? If not pliz do.
Rue,, the interview was so so simple. The Consular was so friendly, he asked which state we wanted to stay in the Us. I replied Virginia , where exactly in Virginia,,i replied Midlothian. Then he said I should quickly go register my Maths with the help of a letter addressed to the Exam board

Rue,, the interview was so so simple. The Consular was so friendly, he asked which state we wanted to stay in the Us. I replied Virginia , where exactly in Virginia,,i replied Midlothian. Then he said I should quickly go register my Maths with the help of a letter addressed to the Exam board
Good to know the Interview went well. Good luck with your exam.

Dear Marjorie

Thanks for sharing your interview experience. Goodluck on the Math exam, you will make it:) I have an interview scheduled for Harare in a few months time and have a quick question.For your interview, did they ask for proof of financials, eg cash savings or any other proof? if yes what did you use. Just wanna fully prepare for the process.

Thank you

H
Dear Marjorie

Thanks for sharing your interview experience. Goodluck on the Math exam, you will make it:) I have an interview scheduled for Harare in a few months time and have a quick question.For your interview, did they ask for proof of financials, eg cash savings or any other proof? if yes what did you use. Just wanna fully prepare for the process.

Thank you
hey BillyT, i-134 form from sponsor mailed to you, copy of sponsors citizenship status, sponsors tax forms and bank statements

H

hey BillyT, i-134 form from sponsor mailed to you, copy of sponsors citizenship status, sponsors tax forms and bank statements
Dear Marjorie

Thank you
When is your interview?