• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017zimbabwean winners

Hi am not a 2017 selectee but am Zimbabwean. I submitted my application for DV 2018 and am hoping and praying im selected. I will be following this thread and I wish the best to all of you Zimbabwean 2017 selectees. Please share your experiences so we can learn when our time comes. Good Luck

does this mean no fellow Zimbabweans were selected in 2017??.......as for me this is my second year applying hoping to be selected this year...I was not selected in 2017 ....

and will just keep our fingers crossed this year Rue

does this mean no fellow Zimbabweans were selected in 2017??.......as for me this is my second year applying hoping to be selected this year...I was not selected in 2017 ....

and will just keep our fingers crossed this year Rue

There were only 106 seletctees for Zimbabwe for DV2017, so it's likely this will be a very quiet thread :(

Hello everyone, went for my interview on the 18th May. Have to say that I was a bit disappointed though, I did not have Maths subject so the Vice Consular gave me letter to take to Zimsec inorder for me to sit in June. So right now am on AP pending Maths results. Pliz pray for me so that I pass:(

Hello everyone, went for my interview on the 18th May. Have to say that I was a bit disappointed though, I did not have Maths subject so the Vice Consular gave me letter to take to Zimsec inorder for me to sit in June. So right now am on AP pending Maths results. Pliz pray for me so that I pass:(
Hi Marjorie.
Thanks for the update. All the best in the exam. Dont worry, you will make it. The Maths they require, is it for OLevel or A Level?

Sorry to hear you are on AP but it's a good thing that they gave you the option to meet the education requirement rather than simply deny you. Good luck for the exam.