• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2016 WINNERS FROM KOSOVO

alban

Pershendetje

Nese ka ndonje fitues nga Kosova qe e percjell kete forum ju lutem te na shkruani ketu ne menyre qe ta ndihmojme njeri tjetrin.

Me respekt
Albani

Pershendetje

Nese ka ndonje fitues nga Kosova qe e percjell kete forum ju lutem te na shkruani ketu ne menyre qe ta ndihmojme njeri tjetrin.

Me respekt
Albani

Please post in English only Or this Thread will be deleted, this is an English speaking forum.

Alban, congrats on being selected for further processing. I was selected last year on DV2015 with a high CN EU40xxx. I'm hopping that I will get an interview on September, if my nimber becomes current.
Didi you fill out form DS-260? If you have a family, they need to fill out their forms too.
Regarding the question for high school from a different thread, you need to show a diploma that you've finished a 4-year long high school (together with 8 years on primary becomes 12). Also, you will need transcripts (deftesat) for each year in high school. CO in US embassy in Skopje asks for those transcripts too.
If you need anything else or more specific question you can PM me (PM-Private message) in either language and I can try to answer.

Alban, congrats on being selected for further processing. I was selected last year on DV2015 with a high CN EU40xxx. I'm hopping that I will get an interview on September, if my nimber becomes current.
Didi you fill out form DS-260? If you have a family, they need to fill out their forms too.
Regarding the question for high school from a different thread, you need to show a diploma that you've finished a 4-year long high school (together with 8 years on primary becomes 12). Also, you will need transcripts (deftesat) for each year in high school. CO in US embassy in Skopje asks for those transcripts too.
If you need anything else or more specific question you can PM me (PM-Private message) in either language and I can try to answer.

Thank you very much Lul. Can you give me your email adress? We can comunicate in albanian.
Regards,
Alban