• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2016 winners from Cameroon

yeah palai so where are you?i am in douala.my case is right at 441**.still doubting whether it will be current.do you kno abt all the documents needed by yde embassy?THANKS

check out tis pdf file fr instruction and documents needed by the yde embassy

Attachments

• YDE - Yaounde (DV Instructions).pdf
    239.5 KB · Views: 65
check out tis pdf file fr instruction and documents needed by the yde embassy

Thanks for posting that. I have to say, YDE embassy have done a great job on that pdf. They have covered a lot of the rules in one simple document.

Kamer people If u have receive your 2nl Pls go thru this pdf file to book fr your médicals.:);)

Attachments

• YDE - Yaounde_3.pdf
    342.7 KB · Views: 31
Guys you need to be careful about revealing too much personal info (real names, emails, phone numbers) on the internet like this, rather send to each other using the private message system.

hi Sus pls is it possible for you to remove my profile picture? if yes pls do it.am not too comfortable with it there right now.thanks for the time.

so if i may ask,does it mean that the affidavit of support is not asked in cameroon?
Am really confused.please help.

hi Sus pls is it possible for you to remove my profile picture? if yes pls do it.am not too comfortable with it there right now.thanks for the time.

You're the only one that can remove your profile picture. So go back into your profile settings to remove it same way you initially added it.

ok thx but i never put a profile picture, i can remember after logging in thru Facebook, the system automatically uploaded my Facebook profile picture. i ddnt kno how it happened. i have looked for where i can remove it but no way.please help me.

Last edited: