• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2015 WINNERS FROM CAMEROON

@Britsimon
@Sm1smom
@SusieQQQ
I am tired of this "LOL" and "ROFL" that people use in this place called FORUM!!!
So DELETE my profile with all my posts now or I will complain to your host... ask Yatedo.com, I complained to CNIL France and they took off my profile against their wish...you must do just that otherwise I will have to complain that you are infringing on my rights!!!

Last edited:
@akapolo,

I think everyone has had enough of your tantrums in this forum. You are free to leave the forum and never post on any Thread again, your presence will not be missed. However you need to stop giving us ultimatums, nobody forced you to be on this forum to start with. I don't expect to see a response from you on this Thread to start with, since you're under a ban from it for now anyways, but you can obviously still read other people's postings.

@akapolo you should have read the terms and conditions here even before you registered. I believe the mods are not obliged to DELETE your profile, they can only close it but your posts can be retained and used without any limitations.

Hi Guys,
Thanks for this Forum! I have been learning a lot here the past few days and thought I should as well register. I am also processing my visa in Cameroon. However, I saw that guys in Cameroon are not sharing their experience here as others in Ghana and Kenya, why?
Thanks,

Hi Guys,
Thanks for this Forum! I have been learning a lot here the past few days and thought I should as well register. I am also processing my visa in Cameroon. However, I saw that guys in Cameroon are not sharing their experience here as others in Ghana and Kenya, why?
Thanks,

Since you've decided to reinvent yourself as @Polo4us following the temporary ban @akapolo is currently under, it is hoped that you will conform to the terms of service of this usage of this forum.

Give serious thoughts to whatever it is you wish to share, before posting them, including pictures! Don't post stuff and start demanding for us to delete them once they start showing you up in bad light. Please be warned in advance.

Hey, that akapolo guy was too critical, I don't wish to be like him here. I am currently on a trip to South Korea and will be catching up with interview in Yaounde, Cameroon, hopefully.
Cheers!

Since you've decided to reinvent yourself as @Polo4us following the temporary ban @akapolo is currently under, it is hoped that you will conform to the terms of service of this usage of this forum.

Give serious thoughts to whatever it is you wish to share, before posting them, including pictures! Don't post stuff and start demanding for us to delete them once they start showing you up in bad light. Please be warned in advance.

Interesting denial given the similarity in names, photos and signatures... Haha.

@Polo4us is not that Cameroon winners do not like to share their experiences.The problem is that more than 80% of Cameroonians are French speaking so they share their experiences in French forums.Checkout this forum http://www.jerome-usa.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=15 am sure u will meet many Cameroonians sharing their experiences

OK, I see but we have a significant UB, UBa, Ngoakele, Soa and other anglophone communities where people have been well informed about this program since its inception in 1995 or so... The larger francophone community came to appreciate this program only lately as they have been focused on France and Canada mostly, and also Europe over the years...

As a new member, I have been reading through the Ghana and Kenya threads, and have found some very useful tips. My regards, to the Host, Moderators and older members here for this great initiative. I think we should disregard any distractions caused by new members who just stumble on this Forum without taking time to understand what's going on here.
Best wishes!

As a new member, I have been reading through the Ghana and Kenya threads, and have found some very useful tips. My regards, to the Host, Moderators and older members here for this great initiative. I think we should disregard any distractions caused by new members who just stumble on this Forum without taking time to understand what's going on here.
Best wishes!

Just from your responses, you are akopolo the former cameroonian guy. So don't think people are stupid. Why I say so is because, as a new memeber, you can not be so bold to come and ask question as if you are the boss. Moreover the way you reply as often as the akpolo guy.