• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 winner need your help

Hi,
Did anyone find someone who faced interviews in August,September 2013 from Asia... Are u sure that all the CN got intrviewed?

No not all CN got interviewed. I know that the embassy in Ankara has reached the max number of available visas for Iranian applicants so they did not interview or process AP after Sep 20.

Hi,
Did anyone find someone who faced interviews in August,September 2013 from Asia... Are u sure that all the CN got intrviewed?

Dear Friends, did u see the Visa bulletin for December in Asia ?? it's 2650 .... Only 150 CN will be interviewed... Now it's a real dream to me call for an interview.. they will never reach 18XXX number range in Asia......... :(((((

I am a 2014 dv lottery winner. My case number is little bit high (EU50XXX)., My forms are already in KCC. Can i apply for the dv 2015 lottery program?

Dear Friends, did u see the Visa bulletin for December in Asia ?? it's 2650 .... Only 150 CN will be interviewed... Now it's a real dream to me call for an interview.. they will never reach 18XXX number range in Asia......... :(((((

Anyone who has an idea?

You just have to keep watching the VBs. Hopefully it will speed up in Jan/Feb/Mar

I think that is because of the US financial problem.. lot of employees have lost their jobs.. Hope that problem will effect all of the DV winners.... I think they will give less visas in this time........

I think that is because of the US financial problem.. lot of employees have lost their jobs.. Hope that problem will effect all of the DV winners.... I think they will give less visas in this time........

No that is not a correct assumption. I am sure that is not the reason and I am sure they will allocate all the visas this year.

It's not a correct assumption because employees are furloughed, which is not the same as losing your job, and anyway one of the functions that isn't affected is visa issuance.

It's not a correct assumption because employees are furloughed, which is not the same as losing your job, and anyway one of the functions that isn't affected is visa issuance.

Will see how visa bulletin work... to cover all CN they have to accelerate rapidly.....

Will see how visa bulletin work... to cover all CN they have to accelerate rapidly.....

Don't forget - they don't plan to cover all the case numbers. They have already said they have more selectees than they need to fill the quota. So - some selectees will not get visas.

Don't forget - they don't plan to cover all the case numbers. They have already said they have more selectees than they need to fill the quota. So - some selectees will not get visas.

Will they call all CN and reject some? Or they will not call the CN?

Will they call all CN and reject some? Or they will not call the CN?

There will be people rejected along the way for various reasons, as well as people who don't follow up, but many people here also think it's unlikely that all CNs will get to be interviewed this year.

There will be people rejected along the way for various reasons, as well as people who don't follow up, but many people here also think it's unlikely that all CNs will get to be interviewed this year.

According to your guess, what is the maximum CN which will be interviewed in Asia?

Asia for this year is really complex I too started thinking that it is unlikely scenario from here to see all the case numbers from asia getting interview so case number in 14000 above range are in very danger range I guess this year
According to your guess, what is the maximum CN which will be interviewed in Asia?

Asia for this year is really complex I too started thinking that it is unlikely scenario from here to see all the case numbers from asia getting interview so case number in 14000 above range are in very danger range I guess this year

According to your idea they will not interview about 10000 CNs (26000-15000)....

I cant say anything who will get the interview or not but its pretty sure that from Nepal and Iran this year all the selectee will not get interview as the maximum limit for country may be full this time for this two country as last year for Iran the limit was full according to CEAC data and Ankara embassy of USA so its very complex this year to presume anything in beginning, just wait and see some more month bulletins and then only we can say anything but in Asia its situation is really tough this year..

Do u know any organization where i can evaluate my education qualification according to US education level? I'm from Sri Lanka and my CN18xxx ...