• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 winner need your help

So Agu, if you have sent the forms already it sounds like you may have made a minor mistake (or perhaps not I am not 100% clear what you have done). As long as it doesn't invalidate your eDV entry they will correct minor mistakes once you are in the interview. Since you are only asking about Q14 it sounds minor to me - and therefore not a problem.

plan sending email to that effect to KCC, what do you think?

plan sending email to that effect to KCC, what do you think?

Sure you can do, but with your Case Number I'm guessing your interview is pretty soon - right? is it scheduled? If so, they may have sent your forms to the embassy already and they may not deal with your email immediately.

Sure you can do, but with your Case Number I'm guessing your interview is pretty soon - right? is it scheduled? If so, they may have sent your forms to the embassy already and they may not deal with your email immediately.

my interview will be sometime in December

Called KCC and the lady said that my forms have been processed and there's no note, as such I need not send any email regarding that.

Thanks Britsmon
Awesome - glad you got the reassurance from KCC - you can sleep better with that!!!

Awesome - glad you got the reassurance from KCC - you can sleep better with that!!!

in which order do we need to arrange our documents for interview?

Beside do you predict 89** (Nigeria) be current in December interview?

I have a problem... in DS-230 in #11 i have mentioned the name and address of one of my friends to send me GC. But after he saw this i-134 requirement he told me that he will not be able to give that i-134.. at the moment i'm finding someone who can fill and send form i-134 for me.. say, if i found some one for that, then there are 2 different people in the form and form i-134 .. So to whome the GC will be sent?

I have a problem... in DS-230 in #11 i have mentioned the name and address of one of my friends to send me GC. But after he saw this i-134 requirement he told me that he will not be able to give that i-134.. at the moment i'm finding someone who can fill and send form i-134 for me.. say, if i found some one for that, then there are 2 different people in the form and form i-134 .. So to whome the GC will be sent?

What requirement? The person where you let them send the GC has nothing to do with the I-134.

Your GC will be sent to the address of whoever you've provided in section 11 of the DS-230 form regardless of whoever is providing you with the I-134, they do not have to be the same person.

Your GC will be sent to the address of whoever you've provided in section 11 of the DS-230 form regardless of whoever is providing you with the I-134, they do not have to be the same person.

Thanks for the advise... Let's say they have changed their address later... what will happen ???

when we are providing the form i-134, we have to submit that tax document call W2 right? banks statements are not needed ? also a scan copy of the i-134 is enough i guess?

October visa bulletin

Hey guys no one predict upcoming month's v
isa bulletin october 2013....please share !