• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV lottery winner-date of interview?

Can you tell me a bout news cut of case number for Asia it just release this month or a few months ago. ? And how about last dv 2013 they cut like this or not ?

The September numbers were released in July. 2013 was not cut off like this but 2014 had a massive increase of selectees without any increase in visas available.

The September numbers were released in July. 2013 was not cut off like this but 2014 had a massive increase of selectees without any increase in visas available.
If they know that visa not enough but why they select a lot of like this. They didike this make some people happy and then become super sad :(.

UOTE="Michaldoono, post: 2356880, member: 364155"]Oh how unlucky I'm i. I try it for many year already just selected on 2014 but now they cut of oh my god :([/QUOTE]
Ju
Oh how unlucky I'm i. I try it for many year already just selected on 2014 but now they cut of oh my god :(
Just like me :(