• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

The post you responded to is doing AOS. You keep telling people, including those doing AOS that KCC email based on CN. That's not quite right. Response from KCC for those doing AOS is NOT based on their CN. For some reason, you got fortunate, KCC sent your 2NL within an unusually short amount of time. It had nothing to do with your CN. There are people with higher CN who are doing AOS, and whose CNs will certainly not be current in Oct who have equally received their 2NL too.

Ian sorry but can you tell me what is AOS?

I just called KCC and asked if they have received my form DSP-122, which I sent 2 months ago. Nothing yet... I guess you're right! I'll call next month.

Me too I email to KCC if they have received my form but nothing responds. Without the Auto Reply - Please Do Not respond massage.
Does anyone know about this?

Me too I email to KCC if they have received my form but nothing responds. Without the Auto Reply - Please Do Not respond massage.

This is the end of DV2013 year and the beginning of DV2014 year. They are VERY busy right now so just have some patience....

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of August to locate the current numbers being processed.

this is the one we received from KCC.

Britsimon i have a question for you again :) i said to my self i will have a lot of patience with KCC but...i dont, i mean i have patience but i'm scared that something went wrong with application...we have low CN (15***) and i really dont want to lose this opportunity, more and more people from my region (EU - Croatia) gets response like this:

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of August to locate the current numbers being processed.

And we still didn't get anything, i know you dont work for KCC :) but what do you think...how long will it take for them to send answer mentioned above?

Britsimon i have a question for you again :) i said to my self i will have a lot of patience with KCC but...i dont, i mean i have patience but i'm scared that something went wrong with application...we have low CN (15***) and i really dont want to lose this opportunity, more and more people from my region (EU - Croatia) gets response like this:

And we still didn't get anything, i know you dont work for KCC :) but what do you think...how long will it take for them to send answer mentioned above?

Call them don't hesitate

The response you have there is good in that it confirms they have your forms and then they state that they will process your forms in case number order. The Visa Bulletin just released shows the October CN cutoff for EU region to be 8000. So anyone with a EU CN less than 8000 will be expecting some further activity (getting an appointment for October).

You will not hear anything more until your CN range is announced in the VB. That will take a while (some months, not days or weeks) – so yes sorry – more patience required. It is hard to predict when you will get the next notification, we need to see the next couple of visa bulletins to see how they are processing. The EU number of 8000 was surprisingly high for me, but it is not likely that they will add another 8000 next month – that will take 2 or 3 months more I imagine. If I had to guess I would say you would get an interview in Jan/Feb – and you hear about the interview details by email a few weeks before the interview date.

However, their response is ideal and there is no indication that anything is wrong.

this is the one we received from KCC.

Hey smtg34 I sent the form on May 20, 2013 but still they didn’t respond. I mail them on August 9, 2013 to check if they already received my forms. How many days or weeks take to respond you this message?

The response you have there is good in that it confirms they have your forms and then they state that they will process your forms in case number order. The Visa Bulletin just released shows the October CN cutoff for EU region to be 8000. So anyone with a EU CN less than 8000 will be expecting some further activity (getting an appointment for October).

You will not hear anything more until your CN range is announced in the VB. That will take a while (some months, not days or weeks) – so yes sorry – more patience required. It is hard to predict when you will get the next notification, we need to see the next couple of visa bulletins to see how they are processing. The EU number of 8000 was surprisingly high for me, but it is not likely that they will add another 8000 next month – that will take 2 or 3 months more I imagine. If I had to guess I would say you would get an interview in Jan/Feb – and you hear about the interview details by email a few weeks before the interview date.

However, their response is ideal and there is no indication that anything is wrong.

Couldn't have put it any better myself. Well said (or written :) in this case)

Hey smtg34 I sent the form on May 20, 2013 but still they didn’t respond. I mail them on August 9, 2013 to check if they already received my forms. How many days or weeks take to respond you this message?

KCC ordinarily does not email to confirm form receipt (not unless you're doing AOS). A response to your email will probably be a couple of weeks.

Hi Hinicho,I received their email one week later after I sent email to KCC.

Looking at the signature portion of his post, I'm guessing he's doing AOS. So what he got is HIS 2NL.

Could you just qualify that. Do you mean you have an email informing you about an interview - or is it confirming receipt (because you emailed them to ask)?