• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

I got my 2NL on the 5th of Aug which was sent to me 6th morning by email.

I think it depends on your case no. Mine is 2014AS000019xx. I send my D122 on the 23rd June only.

KCC doesn't send 2NL by e-mail. when your CN is current you go to www.dvlottery.state.gov and by using ur confirmation number appears 2 NL.

To an extent, this is correct. Once your number is current, you can log on to ESC and retrieve your interview notification letter.

Yes but they do send you an email telling you that the page has been updated and to check it - I presume this is what he meant.

Regarding 2NL, yes this is correct for those doing CP.

but he's a Dv2014, how could he get the 2NL? it's too early!

You're right, he's a DV 2014 selectee. What he failed to mention is the fact the he's doing AOS and not CP. Those processing AOS receive 2NL which confirms receipt of their forms (without their having to email/phone KCC for this confirmation) and instructs them on the next step of action. CP gets an email notification when their CN becomes current and they log into ESC to retrieve the 2NL.

but he's a Dv2014, how could he get the 2NL? it's too early!

Hello

It is NOT too early for "low case number". I do think some have started receiving 2NL. If he is among them (i meant low case number), he should also get it very quickly (i am assuming that he sent the forms to KCC already).

Cheers

Hello

It is NOT too early for "low case number". I do think some have started receiving 2NL. If he is among them (i meant low case number), he should also get it very quickly (i am assuming that he sent the forms to KCC already).

Cheers

Yes, it is too early to be receiving 2NL, unless one is doing AOS. No DV 2014 selectee doing CP would have received 2NL by now, they're not sent without applicable visa numbers being released on the VB

You're right, he's a DV 2014 selectee. What he failed to mention is the fact the he's doing AOS and not CP. Those processing AOS receive 2NL which confirms receipt of their forms (without their having to email/phone KCC for this confirmation) and instructs them on the next step of action. CP gets an email notification when their CN becomes current and they log into ESC to retrieve the 2NL.

Yes I am doing a AOS. Sorry for the confusion.

Hello

Cheers
Yes I send the forms on the 23rd July. And i was surprised to get the email as I was planning to call them end Aug to check if they receive my 122.

hello

I have 2 questions and hope to find someone answer my questions back :)
1) I sent the forms to KCC , but I forgot to write my name & Case number in the upper right hand corner of all documents .. is that a serious problem ? and what should i do ?? please advise !
2) I didn't receive any confirmation or 2nd NL by KCC , although my forms was delivered in 3.6.2013 and have low case number " 2014AS00002*** ".... is that normal ?? should i do anything ?

CN: 2014AS00002***
Entry Checked: 02.05.2013
Forms sent to KCC: 27.05.2013
Forms delivered: 03.06.2013 ( DHL Confirmed Signed by T CAMPBELL)
Confirmed by KCC: Not yet
2nd NL: Not yet
Medicals:
Police clearance:
Interview:
Visa Pickup:
P.O.E:

Last edited by a moderator:
dv 2014 interview and mistake

Thank you for all your info on this forum
I sent the the doc to KY at the end of June so now what's the next step ? do I have to wait for an e-mail with the interview date?
Today I relized that I did not put the case number on each page is this bad??Please let me know ?Thank you

I have 2 questions and hope to find someone answer my questions back :)
1) I sent the forms to KCC , but I forgot to write my name & Case number in the upper right hand corner of all documents .. is that a serious problem ? and what should i do ?? please advise !
2) I didn't receive any confirmation or 2nd NL by KCC , although my forms was delivered in 3.6.2013 and have low case number " 2014AS00002*** ".... is that normal ?? should i do anything ?

CN: 2014AS00002***
Entry Checked: 02.05.2013
Forms sent to KCC: 27.05.2013
Forms delivered: 03.06.2013 ( DHL Confirmed Signed by T CAMPBELL)
Confirmed by KCC: Not yet
2nd NL: Not yet
Medicals:
Police clearance:
Interview:
Visa Pickup:
P.O.E:

1. Not writing CN on your forms/documents is not a big deal. It will not disqualify you so you don't have to do anything.

2. Wait for the Sept VB to be released next week to know if your CN will be current in Aug. You already can tell your form was safely delivered. It's normal for KCC to not send delivery/receipt confirmation to those doing CP. You don't have to do anything you will receive an email when to check the ESC site to retrieve your interview letter when your number is current.

Thank you for all your info on this forum
I sent the the doc to KY at the end of June so now what's the next step ? do I have to wait for an e-mail with the interview date?
Today I relized that I did not put the case number on each page is this bad??Please let me know ?Thank you

Pls see previous response immediately above this posting.

Hi all,

I sent my documents to KCC on May 16, 2013 and applied for AOS. I called them couple weeks later and the lady confirmed that they received the docs and it was in process.

However, I still didn't get any email notification from them. I 'm starting to think the email went to my spam:/ Also, I am not quite sure which email address I gave them.. (Thank God there are only 2 options.)

Should I call KCC again or contact USCIS? Any recommendations?

ps: case number EU34***

Hi all,

I sent my documents to KCC on May 16, 2013 and applied for AOS. I called them couple weeks later and the lady confirmed that they received the docs and it was in process.

However, I still didn't get any email notification from them. I 'm starting to think the email went to my spam:/ Also, I am not quite sure which email address I gave them.. (Thank God there are only 2 options.)

Should I call KCC again or contact USCIS? Any recommendations?

ps: case number EU34***

Can you explain what you mean by you "applied for AOS"? Are you a DV 2013 or 2014 selectee?

2nd letter for AOS??

CN: AS00004*** (almost 5***)

I recieved a letter from KCC with barcode that says,
''Thank you for informing us of your intention to apply for adjustment of status with the Department of Homeland
Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).''

>> Is that the 2nd letter for AOS??

>> Any idea when my interview date is gonna be?

''Thank you for informing us of your intention to apply for adjustment of status with the Department of Homeland

Hey RaySandra,

Did they send you an email or a letter? Also, if it's an email, do you mind sharing what email address KCC used? or what was the subject title? I'm trying to understand if I actually got the email and never read it.. I sent my forms in mid-May and still didnt hear back from them..

Yes that is the 2NL for AOS. Please read the DV 2014 AOS thread and post subsequent questions on that thread.

I'm a selectee for DV2014. I indicated on my forms that I will do AOS. But haven't got the confirmation email yet.

Indicating you will be doing AOS is not the same as 'applying for AOS', hence my asking you to clarify that statement. You will receive receive the confirmation email, there's no point emailing KCC and asking about it. Meanwhile, you should spend some time going over the DV 2014 AOS thread (and possibly 2013 AOS thread too) to get a better understanding of the processing.

Yes that is the 2NL for AOS. Please read the DV 2014 AOS thread and post subsequent questions on that thread.

Does it mean RaySandra case # has been current? I am not sure about AOS, the 2nd letter only send when your case # is current right? RaySandra, your case # is in borderline of 4k to 5k, right?