• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Lottery - Second notification letter

Suggestion

Hello all,
I am from nepal and have been selected for further processing in DV 2014. I have filled my form and mentioned I American embassy in Sweden as preferred processing spot as I am relocating on August 14th 2014. However, My current address at present is in Nepal and I mentioned the same in form. Will they transfer my case in american embassy in sweden? what should I do Now?

Hello all,
I am from nepal and have been selected for further processing in DV 2014. I have filled my form and mentioned I American embassy in Sweden as preferred processing spot as I am relocating on August 14th 2014. However, My current address at present is in Nepal and I mentioned the same in form. Will they transfer my case in american embassy in sweden? what should I do Now?

If you listed Sweden as the consular office you wanted to be processed at it will be sent there. You can change that if needed by contacting KCC and sending new forms.

What should you do now?
WAIT.

For how long?
DEPENDS on your case number.

While you are waiting you have loads of time to read posts in this forum and all of your questions about the process will become clear to you...

If you listed Sweden as the consular office you wanted to be processed at it will be sent there. You can change that if needed by contacting KCC and sending new forms.

What should you do now?
WAIT.

For how long?
DEPENDS on your case number.

While you are waiting you have loads of time to read posts in this forum and all of your questions about the process will become clear to you...

Thanks alot for the reply.
My case No is 2014AS00005XXX
How long might I have to wait?

How true is this?

Please i need a quick response to this question. Can someone steal a winner's info like confirmation number and others to check and later make use of it to process his own visa before the real winner forward his own form to kcc?

Please i need a quick response to this question. Can someone steal a winner's info like confirmation number and others to check and later make use of it to process his own visa before the real winner forward his own form to kcc?

Why are you double posting without checking or acknowledging the response to your previous post? Please don't double post!

Firstly Kcc will put all correspondence associated with the CN in the same file. If they have two different forms they will obviously match up the one that has the same details as the entry form and probably email or call if there's a discrepancy. Unless you have someone with exactly the same name, place and date of birth, education, family, photos and email that you entered on you'll be fine...

is 2014AF00011*** current?

No. 2014 hasn't started yet. The visa bulletin page will be updated in a week or so and that will announce the October cutoffs. I doubt the October cutoff for AF will be 11k plus - but it might happen.

Not yet
It is too early, may be we can start checking on august 2013

Hi, Could you say what are those documents. (I am in US and probably I wont need the police report). I dont wanna be late and I dont know what docs are required. If you could help me with this?

hello, my case number is 2014EU00020XXX, I still haven't sent the forms to the KCC, the cutoffs of last year were between april and may,that's why I'm taking my time, just wanted to know if I am late in sending the forms? or do I still have time until next year maybe? january or february? I'm taking my time because I still haven't decided yet.

hello, my case number is 2014EU00020XXX, I still haven't sent the forms to the KCC, the cutoffs of last year were between april and may,that's why I'm taking my time, just wanted to know if I am late in sending the forms? or do I still have time until next year maybe? january or february? I'm taking my time because I still haven't decided yet.

You are doing the right thing in taking your time. You are not at this point losing anything by not sending the forms - and yes you can wait until early next year with no impact at all to your case.

You are doing the right thing in taking your time. You are not at this point losing anything by not sending the forms - and yes you can wait until early next year with no impact at all to your case.

Thank you simon! you are always there when we need you :)

can anyone tell me roughly when my case number is going to be current?

Case number: 20141F0003****
can anyone tell me when to expect an interview?

Dv-2014 selectee

I'm a successful 2014 selectee. I'm a single mother with 15 years old daughter, who is diagnosed with autism...Learning disability. I read in the FAQ that I need to provide details of her disabilities, required care and etc. Who, where, How to get this information? Psychologist?

Will this be a strong reason for my visa to be rejected? I have a MBA from the US and have been working as IT Project Manager for the past 15 years, so I will not be a likely public charge candidate. Will she be viewed as one?

Hy,
my case number is 2014 EU00049xxx.
lucky or bad number?
can someone tell when it will be current? July 2014?
get everyone a second letter?
Thanks and good luck