2013 November N-400 Tracker

I don't see any more November 2013 N-400 filers.

Today the check got cashed, received SMS notification about case number today afternoon.

Today the check got cashed, received SMS notification about case number today afternoon.

Wasnt aware about the SMS notification.

Like you, I sent my N400 11/01, but instead of a check, I used a money order. Would that be the reason why ? Its not really a big deal, but just curious about it

I remember filing a G form or something that asked how I wanted to be notified. I selected the SMS option as well. Maybe you didn't.

Wasnt aware about the SMS notification.

Like you, I sent my N400 11/01, but instead of a check, I used a money order. Would that be the reason why ? Its not really a big deal, but just curious about it

N-400 filed on 11/5

Sent package: 11/2/2013
Delivered at Dallas,TX: 11/5/2013 via Fedex
Priority Date: 11/5/2013
Check Cashed: 11/8/2013
NOA Received Date: 11/15/2013

Had my fingerprinting done at the Seattle office today. Everyone was very courteous and everything went fine. Had an appointment for 8:00am and was out by 8:50am. They asked me for my appointment notice and greencard after which I was asked to fill out a simple form and wait to be called for the fingerprinting and to have picture taken.

I did see one person have some problems because he was an hour late from his scheduled time and they were not giving him a ticket to proceed to the fingerprinting section though. There wwas also one person who had forgotten to bring his greencard but was nevertheless still allowed for fingerprinting after showing his drivers license and a short wait (probably looking up his GC info).

So far so good. Now onto the interview wait queue.

On December 9, 2013, my N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was scheduled for interview. I'll receive a notice with a time and place for my interview. I hope by end of this week!!

Vindictive123, you are one lucky guy. Timings in your case is moving faster than normal. Congrats...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I agree, that is super fast. Congrats

I'm in a similar situation as well.

PD: Nov 5
FP Done: Dec 5

Waiting now for the interview....

Is it because I'm applying for my citizenship after my 5 year anniversary? I have seen a lot of folks in this forum applying 90 days before the date. Just guessing !

Well, since it's a guess I think it's not completely right. I have applied after my 9 year anniversary and still waiting for the interview after my Biometrics were done in Nov. 2013. I started my application in October 2013 and if I wait more, I end up renewing my GC.

It must be your local office which is moving fast than others.

Well, since it's a guess I think it's not completely right. I have applied after my 9 year anniversary and still waiting for the interview after my Biometrics were done in Nov. 2013. I started my application in October 2013 and if I wait more, I end up renewing my GC.

It must be your local office which is moving fast than others.

The speed or slowness is really dependent on how busy your local office is.

Interview help!!!

Each of the questions in the CD/booklet/other sources have specific answers. At the time of the interview, do you have to give those specific answers or can you give just the right answers but in any verbiage? Thanks,