2013 May N 400 Tracker

kmrl

Registered Users (C)
Starting a thread to track all the May applications.

I sent my application today. So joining the waiting queue.

-kmrl

My timeline in the signature
Green card since August 2008

My check is cashed today. But I cannot see the case number as my bank doesn't have the image of the check. When I called them my bank said it could be done as electronic clearance. In those cases, they don't have the image of the check.
Do you guys also see the same with your bank?? I remember reading somewhere in the forum it is mentioned that they came to know about their case number from the back of the check. Isn't it true??

Do they send the email acknowledgement on the same day as they cash the check??

-kmrl

@kmrl - Did you enclosed G-1445 form when you submitted N400. If "Yes' then, you will get text/email about case number from USCIS. According to my journal, they text/email about case number with acceptation letter before check/moneyorder is clear. Good luck to your application.

@kmrl - Did you enclosed G-1445 form when you submitted N400. If "Yes' then, you will get text/email about case number from USCIS. According to my journal, they text/email about case number with acceptation letter before check/moneyorder is clear. Good luck to your application.

I didn't know about G-1445 form. So I didn't attach. Now waiting for the normal mail to get the case number. Thanks for the reply.

I'm a USC married to a South African/Brit. He got his green card in Jan 2008 and we mailed his N-400 on May 7th. Now we wait.....

I received Finger Print notice today. Finger print is scheduled for June 10.
I am thinking of walk in sometime earlier than that.

-kmrl

Count me in! details in signature :) OMG! my signature did not update and I'm having a hard time updating it but I'll figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naturalization in Process & GC about to Expire!!

Hi Everyone!

I sent my N-400 in May. and I have my Biometrics appointment in 2 weeks.

BUT!!!! MY green Card expires in September of this year. I am afraid i wont be scheduled for my interview by then.

What will happen if I show up to my Naturalization interview with an expired Green Card???

Please Help!

star

Hi Everyone!

I sent my N-400 in May. and I have my Biometrics appointment in 2 weeks.

BUT!!!! MY green Card expires in September of this year. I am afraid i wont be scheduled for my interview by then.

What will happen if I show up to my Naturalization interview with an expired Green Card???

Please Help!

star

According to current processing times, it takes about 3 to 5 months. Some of people got lucky, they may get for interview appointments in 3 months. But some applicants may need to wait for 5 months due to some reasons.

If I were you, I would just take an Infopass appointment and ask them to extend the date of expiry of your card. I was told that they generally extend your card if your naturalization application is already in process.

Fingerprints were done yesterday. We were so surprised that we weren't there very long, in and out in less than 30 minutes. I didn't know that any government office could work that fast!

Received interview scheduled status update.

FO: San Jose, CA
Mailing/Fling
May 06, 2013: Mailed to Phoenix, AZ lockbox
May 09, 2013: Received/Priority Date
Receipt/Check
May 14, 2013: Check cashed
May 17, 2013: NOA/Receipt Notice received (Never got receipt email, sent G-1145)
Biometrics
May 24, 2013: Bio Notice received (Scheduled for: June 11, 2013)
May 24, 2013 (walk-in): Bio done
Interview
June 10, 2013: In line for int. scheduling
June 11, 2013: Int. scheduled
June xx, 2013: Int. letter received
July xx, 2013: Int. date
Oath
July 25, 2013 (Expected!)

Received interview letter.

FO: San Jose, CA
Mailing/Fling
May 06, 2013: Mailed to Phoenix, AZ lockbox
May 09, 2013: Received/Priority Date
Receipt/Check
May 14, 2013: Check cashed
May 17, 2013: NOA/Receipt Notice received (Never got receipt email, sent G-1145)
Biometrics
May 24, 2013: Bio Notice received (Scheduled for: June 11, 2013)
May 24, 2013 (walk-in): Bio done
Interview
June 10, 2013: In line for int. scheduling
June 11, 2013: Int. scheduled
June 17, 2013: Int. letter received
July 16, 2013: Int. date
Oath
July 25, 2013 (Expected date!)