2011 April N-400 Tracker

Yes, am giving it a shot and going in on 5/2/2011 instead of my scheduled 5/23/2011 date. UKD456 I heard it is very much possible and lots of people has done it successfully. I guess it just depends on how busy the office is, among other issues. Also my application and yours were sent and received on the same days, as well as FP notices were sent out on the same day, so am interested in seeing how fast the process goes for you. vimarket, I was thinking about going in lunch time. Am not sure which is better, lunch time or early.

Received in the mail yesterday May 2, I-797C NOA Notice Date of April 28. From National Benefits Center in MO. Also I would like to note, the Application Number or Receipt Number is nowhere on the Cashed check.

------- TIMELINE -------------

Virginia (Chesapeake) N-400 Based on 5 Yr Residence
DO Norfolk VA

April 26 6:00PM - Sent the N-400 Documents UPS Next Day w/ Signature to Lewisville TX. Sent N-400, 2 Photos, Check $680, Copy of Permanent Resident Card back to back
April 27 9:00AM - Received and signed
April 29 - Check Cashed/Posted in Bank. Deposited check April 28.
May 2, 2011 - Received I-797C NOA dated April 28 from National Benefits Center MO.

thanks love4usa! finally I got my FP notice on mail yesterday and I got appt date as 5/13/2011. I probably wait for a week? why rush? still thinking!!

04/18/2011 : N-400 Sent to Phoenix, AZ
04/19/2011 : Application received with Money Order
04/27/2011 : NOA Received by Mail
04/27/2011 : FP Notice mailed (as per online status)
05/02/2011 : Rec. FP letter (FP scheduled for 5/13/2011)

xx/xx/2011 : FP Done
xx/xx/2011 : Case sent to local office
xx/xx/2011 : Interview Letter
xx/xx/2011 : Interview Date
xx/xx/2011 : Oath Date
xx/xx/2011 : Passport Application
xx/xx/2011 : Passport Received

Update for FP notice

04/18/2011 : N-400 Sent to Phoenix, AZ
04/19/2011 : Application received with Money Order
04/27/2011 : NOA Received by Mail
04/27/2011 : FP Notice mailed (as per online status)
05/02/2011 : Rec. FP letter (FP scheduled for 5/13/2011)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

xx/xx/2011 : FP Done
xx/xx/2011 : Case sent to local office
xx/xx/2011 : Interview Letter
xx/xx/2011 : Interview Date
xx/xx/2011 : Oath Date
xx/xx/2011 : Passport Application
xx/xx/2011 : Passport Received

based on the updates in this thread, i feel like mine is really lagging behind! no mention of FP notice yet, online or otherwise..

based on the updates in this thread, i feel like mine is really lagging behind! no mention of FP notice yet, online or otherwise.

BostonAdGirl, our applications are received almost at the same time if not at the same time my Notice Date and checked cashed (mine deposited) is also April 28, and I also received my NOA on May 2. The only difference probably is the when it was sent I sent my mail overnight that is why they received it sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
ukd456 thats about 10 days earlier than my scheduled FP date. you are moving!! yea its not that long so you can choose to try or not, but in my case, I would. I have some traveling to do asap and any minute that I can save, I will. With that said, my early walk-in attempt on monday was a NO-Go operation.

I hope I am not getting too impatient but some people with the same timelines I have have already received their fingerprint notices. Mine [online] is still "we received your application on 4/19/11 blah blah blah ---!!!"

I read in lot of forums. more than 80% people got success on the early going FP. so i wish you good luck and you will get it. for me, If i am alone I can show up there today. But my wify has the same day too. so i don't want to mess up and lets go with the flow.

I read in lot of forums. more than 80% people got success on the early going FP. so i wish you good luck and you will get it. for me, If i am alone I can show up there today. But my wify has the same day too. so i don't want to mess up and lets go with the flow.

Me too, I would also most probably do a walk-in but I would call first because there are times their schedule are full and they cannot entertain but on some other days they can. And make sure if someone said yes you can go ahead to remember their name. :)

The reason Kahuni is that your application is processed in Arizona which is much much slower than Texas.
I hope I am not getting too impatient but some people with the same timelines I have have already received their fingerprint notices. Mine [online] is still "we received your application on 4/19/11 blah blah blah ---!!!"

Field Office: Lewisville TX
Application Sent: 04/24/2011
Application Received: 05/04/2011
Check Cashed
FP letter received:
FP Appointment daY:
Interview Letter received:
Interview Date:
Oath Date:
PP Applied:
PP Received:

Update:

May 6 - Received FP Letter
May 31 - FP Scheduled date, Application Support Center, USCIS Norfolk

brb2, Thanks for the comfort but unless it also depends on the DO too a few people sent to AZ after me and are already waiting for their FP dates. Check hamtaro2011 above for example, very impressive!

The reason Kahuni is that your application is processed in Arizona which is much much slower than Texas.

BostonAdGirl-

Similar timelines for me too....

Local Office: Boston, MA
04/22/2011: N-400 Mailed to Dallas Lockbox via UPS Priority mail
04/25/2011: Application received
04/27/2011: Check Cashed
04/28/2011: Received text and email - application accepted, NOA mailed.
04/30/2011: NOA received in mail

Still waiting for Fingerprint mail.....I noticed that those who filed after me have already received FP letter. Have you received the letter yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
n400 F/F

hey im in the same boat and if it helps my priority date is april 20th 2011 ,here is the time line:

local office: FL
app sent:19th april 2o11 N-400 Mailed to Dallas Lockbox via UPS Priority mail
app recvd:20th apr 2011
Email notification: 22nd april
NOA recvd:april 26th

Its almost 3 weeks now and no news about the finger prints. One thing i wana know is what exactly did the I797c NOA say bc mine says that we recvd app,tells the amount asks me to confirm my adress and birthdate is correct. Does not say anything about f/p but does say that after required checks u will be scheduled for interview.i just gave my f/ in may 2010 for my perm green card ,does ur say the same thing on ur NOA that u recvd.