2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

AirForce1 said:
Guys,

Though 485 is applied separately on July 29th, as per my lawyer, it is still considered as concurrent filing if I-140 receipt is included. Anyone knows abt this?

EB2
R.D : 14th July '04
N.D : 21st July '04

Wish you all good luck...

-Raj
Congratulations Raj!

Yes. Your application is treated as concurrent.

Hey Guys....can you please look in to my case....

I filed 485/140/EAD/AP on the same time on May 25th 2004.
I485 got rejected because of the less payment.

On 10th june 2004(RD) my lowyer sent them 485 with correct payment..on june 14 th MY 140 got Aprroved and ND for my 485 is June 16th.

So wether I fall in concurrent or NON concurrent...please guys tell me all your toughts..appereciated in advance

still no ead/ap/fp...I am from NSC

july140,

Yes. They will send an email even if your LUD changes. But, some times, they don't send an email even when your status changes which is very rare.

Nimmi,
You are not treated a s concurrent.

My attorney has mailed my 140 docs yesterday to NSC. I see several people applying for 140/485 concurrently and have their EADs approved within 2 months.
My understanding was that when you file concurrently, you wait for 90 days from the receipt date for any RFE's and if not RFEs you go to BCIS office and apply for an iEAD. Is this procedure no longer required due to fast processing of EAD's? Please answer my question. I'm so confused that my head might explode!! :confused:

sriram1975 said:
My understanding was that when you file concurrently, you wait for 90 days from the receipt date for any RFE's and if not RFEs you go to BCIS office and apply for an iEAD. Is this procedure no longer required due to fast processing of EAD's? Please answer my question. I'm so confused that my head might explode!! :confused:

The procedure remains the same. But, you don't need to go for iEAD if you get your EAD approved prior to the three months period.

service Centre

My Employer in NH has filed for concurrent I140/I485 in May. I am located in OH, Which service centre(VSC/NSC) should i keep track off. My I485 receipt# starts with EAC 04171xxxxx , Employer is reluctant to give copy of I140. According to Employer even though it is filed at VSC, it will be transfered to NSC, if that is true will both I140/485 will be transferred to NSC or only I485 since I140 is employer based(in NH) and I485 is related to employee.
:confused:

X Emp

What a nastly employer you have got.

Ditch them as soon as U get you GC.

Well, you need not worry much as all the receipt for 1-485 and EAD and AP will be posted to you at Ur home address.
Once you get that you will come to know where Ur application is.
Create your account in uscis.gov. It will tell you what is happening to your application.

Hope that helps
KM

Valcris29 said:
I filed cuncurrent and I got my EAD card and AP in about 6 weeks.

Valcris29,

Congrats.
I am wondering if I can get it so fast.
May I know the RD and ND of your I-485 and EAD. I guess you applied at NSC.

Thanks
KMM

praveenks said:
My Employer in NH has filed for concurrent I140/I485 in May. I am located in OH, Which service centre(VSC/NSC) should i keep track off. My I485 receipt# starts with EAC 04171xxxxx , Employer is reluctant to give copy of I140. According to Employer even though it is filed at VSC, it will be transfered to NSC, if that is true will both I140/485 will be transferred to NSC or only I485 since I140 is employer based(in NH) and I485 is related to employee.
:confused:
First, I want to tell you. Don't worry. You are fine.

Some times, they transfer both 140/485 both. Sometimes, they transfer only 485. But, in your case, I don't think they transfer your applications as I expect your labour is done in NH. You can work anywhere. 485 is not filed where you live. If you think logically, today you may have a client in OH. But, tomorrow, you may finish your contract with your client in OH and move to CA. 485 can't be transferred as many times as you move. Both 140 and 485 will be filed in the place where your labour is done.

In my case, My employer is in New Jersey. He has done my labour in Chicago through a branch there. I stay in California :). He filed my 140/485 concurrent in Vermont in March 2004. Both of them got transferred to Nebraska. Mean whilr fee has increased. So, Nebraska sent both of the applications back to my attorney on June 8, 2004. She shipped them back to Nebraska on the same date with the incresed fee.

Just sit and relax. I think, the service center your employer chose is the right one for both 140 and 485.

Thanks rkishore. NSC is fast enough huh? That is great news. How long does it take for 140 approval at NSC for ppl filing in the last 2 months or so? I see some people in he XL tracker having their 140 approved within 3 months! Is it that fast?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks rkishore. NSC is fast enough huh? That is great news. How long does it take for 140 approval at NSC for ppl filing in the last 2 months or so? I see some people in he XL tracker having their 140 approved within 3 months! Is it that fast?

Nobody knows abt the processing method of USCIS. Did u guys see the vermont processing dates
EAD/AP - 15-Aug-2004 - That means when u apply for EAD/AP u will get ur card by end of this month
140 - Apr 1 2004
Dont you think VSC is faster than NSC. All these time EAD/AP moved from May20th to June 09th and 140 is still in 15 Sep 2003 in NSC. Dont know what they are doing in NSC. Are they working or not? :confused:

sriram1975 said:
I didn't say I140 is fast. In fact, if you follow from past few months, NSC is the slowest. And regarding your I140 approval time, only God knows right now.

Yes, there are two or three cases whose I140 got approved withing 2 to 3 months time frame. It doesn't make any sense to come to a conclusion with those 2 to 3 case out of thousands of cases, a lot of them filed in the last year.