2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

Rupnet Instead

:) :) :)
Hello NSC People
Why do this when rupnet keeps great track of all info. http://www.rupnet.com/immigration/index.asp
You can enter in you RD/PD/when you get fingerprinted/EAD/RFE requests(people in there also will give details as to what their RFE are all about)/enter in comments as to when get I-140 ETC. This tracker goes back to 2001. When you go into RUPNET on left hand side you can see how many cases are approved each day for each center. If you go down to bottom right corner you can enter in your center and see month by month how many peple are in same catagory as you and what their status is. I would recommend this site to everyone. Please look at it and enter your info there instead. Thanks

Thanks for the link grunggy. I think I will check back with you when my second stage gets cleared. i.e. something called I-140 hello!!!!!! The site has no way to track 140. I am not sure who designed this cool tool just to track just I-485. I think it would have been awesome if it could track the whole shebang. Until then we are left with our spreadsheets.

go to www.amitgoel.com/140tracker

There are about 570 users' I-140 status on it currently .

Anyway, I am putting my details everywhere.

Hey guys,
There is a thread for nebraska 140. Please use this to update your infor. octFiler, could you update your approval date?

Regards

luckiest voldemarv! congrats!

within a week u got the 140 approval??!?? thats cool man.. good luck on your 485 also..

Thank you

voldemarv said:
Congratulations! We are in the same boat now. 140 approved, no FP. :(

Thank you, yeah we are, I haven't heard anything about my EAD/AP

regards,
sreddy227