1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

Discussion in 'Nebraska Service Center I-140' started by bigbadwolf, Jul 12, 2004.

1. bigbadwolf

bigbadwolf Registered Users (C)

XL tracker for NSC only including all years!!!

I am not sure if there is any NSC spreadsheet If so, please ignore. If not and if you have any enthu left after getting battered by the NSC and if you think it could be useful, please update the attached spreadsheet. I have added mine to start the thread.

Regards
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2006
  2. pamit73

pamit73 Registered Users (C)

One more entry..

Guys, please update the spreadsheet with your details. I am surprised no one else has come forward with their data so far. This is a good way to keep track of what is going on.
  3. Lokesh_mr

Lokesh_mr Registered Users (C)

Bigbadwolf,
    I have updated my details in the tracker.

Thanks,
    Lokesh
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2004
  4. bigbadwolf

bigbadwolf Registered Users (C)

Guys,
    Thanks for the replies. I hope there will be many more. Every other service center forum has this spreadsheet. Moreover, personally I find it "just a little bit" difficult to browse the thousands of emails to find details of whose 140 has been approved. I am sure you agree. Lets try and get this as updated as possible !!

Regards
  5. kvrp

kvrp Registered Users (C)

Bigbadwolf,
    I have also updated my details in the tracker.

Thanks,
    kvrp

6. rkishore999

rkishore999 Registered Users (C)

My Info

Updated with my info
  7. kvrp

rkishore999,
    Looks like while u r updating the spread sheet u might have deleted my record accidentally. Pl. make sure next time whenever u r updating any spread sheet the original file contents are not missing. For now i am again updating the spread sheet with my details.

Thanks,
    kvrp.

8. GCBeast

GCBeast Registered Users (C)

Added my info...

Updated NSC tracker sheet
  9. kvrp

Update the spread sheet with latest entry

GCBeast,
    Looks like while u r updating the spread sheet u might have deleted my record accidentally. Pl. make sure next time whenever u r updating any spread sheet the original file contents are not missing. Also you should use only the latest spread sheet. For now i am again updating the spread sheet with my details.

Thanks,
    kvrp.

10. rkishore999

rkishore999 Registered Users (C)

kvrp,

We did the update to the previously posted file and uploaded at the same time. Any how sorry about it.

GCBeast also uploaded the file wothout your record. I added it back.

It seems like, some how we didn't like you. :)
  11. Jharkhandi

Jharkhandi Registered Users (C)

I would suggest get naanshi or sertra2002 as an active moderator(contact admin of the site) so that this section is kept clean/you can keep trackers as sticky.
  12. HasiruPatra

HasiruPatra Registered Users (C)

Here i am attching with my details
  13. GCNSC2004

GCNSC2004 Registered Users (C)

Updated my info
  14. fiveice

fiveice Registered Users (C)

Added mine.

fiveice
  15. bharad1

bharad1 Registered Users (C)

16. toraboraus

toraboraus Registered Users (C)

Updated spreadsheet

Updated spreadsheet

Thanks
  17. musiclover

musiclover Registered Users (C)

18. krishreddy

krishreddy Registered Users (C)

krishreddy

I am attaching my details
  19. musiclover

musiclover Registered Users (C)

krishreddy, you chose an older file to update your details and in the process removed my details. I have updated the sheet with both of our info. Attached.
  20. waitingnwaiting

waitingnwaiting Registered Users (C)

Updated

Updated with my details