2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

bigbadwolf

Registered Users (C)
XL tracker for NSC only including all years!!!

I am not sure if there is any NSC spreadsheet If so, please ignore. If not and if you have any enthu left after getting battered by the NSC and if you think it could be useful, please update the attached spreadsheet. I have added mine to start the thread.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
One more entry..

Guys, please update the spreadsheet with your details. I am surprised no one else has come forward with their data so far. This is a good way to keep track of what is going on.

bigbadwolf said:
I am not sure if there is any NSC spreadsheet If so, please ignore. If not and if you have any enthu left after getting battered by the NSC and if you think it could be useful, please update the attached spreadsheet. I have added mine to start the thread.

Regards

Bigbadwolf,
I have updated my details in the tracker.

Thanks,
Lokesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,
Thanks for the replies. I hope there will be many more. Every other service center forum has this spreadsheet. Moreover, personally I find it "just a little bit" difficult to browse the thousands of emails to find details of whose 140 has been approved. I am sure you agree. Lets try and get this as updated as possible !!

Regards

Bigbadwolf,
I have also updated my details in the tracker.

Thanks,
kvrp

bigbadwolf said:
Guys,
Thanks for the replies. I hope there will be many more. Every other service center forum has this spreadsheet. Moreover, personally I find it "just a little bit" difficult to browse the thousands of emails to find details of whose 140 has been approved. I am sure you agree. Lets try and get this as updated as possible !!

Regards

rkishore999,
Looks like while u r updating the spread sheet u might have deleted my record accidentally. Pl. make sure next time whenever u r updating any spread sheet the original file contents are not missing. For now i am again updating the spread sheet with my details.

Thanks,
kvrp.

rkishore999 said:
Updated with my info

Update the spread sheet with latest entry

GCBeast,
Looks like while u r updating the spread sheet u might have deleted my record accidentally. Pl. make sure next time whenever u r updating any spread sheet the original file contents are not missing. Also you should use only the latest spread sheet. For now i am again updating the spread sheet with my details.

Thanks,
kvrp.

GCBeast said:
Updated NSC tracker sheet

kvrp,

We did the update to the previously posted file and uploaded at the same time. Any how sorry about it.

GCBeast also uploaded the file wothout your record. I added it back.

It seems like, some how we didn't like you. :)

I would suggest get naanshi or sertra2002 as an active moderator(contact admin of the site) so that this section is kept clean/you can keep trackers as sticky.

krishreddy, you chose an older file to update your details and in the process removed my details. I have updated the sheet with both of our info. Attached.