1amShantanuB

Silly Man

Volunteer moderator
Rajiv,

1amShantanuB posted approximately 20+ threads, all lashing out at extra_dry_gin about his joke in this thread,

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89065

He posted them from this ip address,
pcp01494249pcs.tybout01.de.comcast.net

If it is from some company like veritas, or oracle, we could write to that company to get this dude in control, but comcast ... I don't know.

I am wondering if moderators should be given the permission to Ban a user, or be able to mute him for 24 hours, or atleast demote him so his messages need to be validated by the moderator before they appear in the forum,

or atleast have a noise thread created ... !!!!!!!!!!!

It is difficult for me to delete his 20 threads, while this jobless fuck keeps creating them. Incidentally, need I mention, I deleted all those lash out threads without a warning, but this asshole just wouldn't get tired.

My bad language = my anger at this dude. Hope you understand.

- SM

Now this idiot is going posting lashing out messages at "extra_dry_gin" in all threads as messages, instead of new threads, if this goes on for more than 1/2 hour, I'll just let him clog the forum.

I am wondering if moderators should be given the permission to Ban a user, or be able to mute him for 24 hours, or atleast demote him so his messages need to be validated by the moderator before they appear in the forum,

Originally posted by Silly Man

I agree with Silly Man. I had a problem with him yesterday, when I closed a thread started by him, he immediately started one more thread ridiculing that I am partial towards somebody else and closing his threads. It's tough dealing with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
ar888, someone else's lawyer said the same .. (I say that coz he says he asked his lawyer, and the wording is different from murthy's but the meaning is the same). Man if this is true, can you imagine the lines at stamping??

I have been out of town

Let me respond to all queries in the next day or so. Re: Sheela's comments - there is no official confimation.

Originally posted by Silly Man
ar888, someone else's lawyer said the same .. (I say that coz he says he asked his lawyer, and the wording is different from murthy's but the meaning is the same). Man if this is true, can you imagine the lines at stamping??

True, I would rather wait in the lines for 24 hours (for stamping) rather than waiting for GC for one more year :)