1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1099-K affect Green Card (I-485, G-325a)

Discussion in 'General I-485 and Related Issues' started by Sandeep_M, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Sandeep_M

Sandeep_M New Member

Hello folks.

I have faced with some problem. I worked 2 months on Uber on L1b visa in 2016 year. As far I know it is illegal, but It is just 60 days after work. I have got 1099-K.

My company is going to apply Green Card (EB2 or EB3) for me and they asked to provide my tax information (W2, 1040 and schedule C).

How can I resolve this problem? Who has faced with same problem and got Green Card? Could you advise attorney who already resolved this problem?

I reentered to USA 2 weeks ago (may be it helps me).

I will very appreciate for any help or information

2. newacct

newacct Well-Known Member

According to INA 245(k), AOS in employment-based categories is exempt from the bars for having been out of status or having had unauthorized employment, if there hadn't been more than 180 days of being out of status or unauthorized employment since the most recent entry.

3. Sandeep_M

Sandeep_M New Member

If I re entered after violation then I haven't violation after my recent entry. Right?

4. Sandeep_M

Sandeep_M New Member

Have you faced approved I-485 for this case earlier? Thanks in advance.

5. newacct

newacct Well-Known Member

Yes, if you entered on a visa and not Advance Parole.

6. Sandeep_M

Sandeep_M New Member

Thank you so much

7. Uber1099K

Uber1099K New Member

How to file for new visa if we had 1099 K from past while on L1b

8. Uber1099K

Uber1099K New Member

Have u filed your new DS 160 after you have rentered.