1 month visitor entry with no EOS/AOS

SAustin5

My mom left end of March after 6 month stay and came back now after 5 months and at immigration the officer said "since u asked 1 month I will give u 1 month entry" and when she asked if she can stay longer, she added a "no EOS/AOS"......

What do I do now? I am a US citizen and want her to stay for 6 months? I can file GC.

(1) Is it possible for her to leave in a week to meet cousin in UK or back to INDIA for a week and re-enter again? Or leave INDIA at end of the month and re-enter after 1.5-2 months??

(2) What else is best at this time?

She can apply for Extension of Status. It might not be approved, but the application might be pending for several months, during which she can stay.

According to INA 222(g), if a person overstays authorized period of stay, they’re visa is cancelled. Your mother’s authorized period of stay is presumably 1 month (unless her I-94 says otherwise). If and when you apply for an extension of status and it is denied, the denial ends her period of authorized stay. This means her visa is automatically cancelled.
Right, but it's okay if the OP's mother can make sure to leave before the decision. That way she will still get a "free" extension of a few months.