1 month after aos fee paid. iv fee not generated yet. help!!

momoliang

hey, anyone can help me????? i have a big issue regarding the iv fee.

IR5 applying my mom, i paid my aos fee online on 06/23/2014, it displayed "paid" two days later. and then i mailed my aos packet on 07/01/2014 via usps priority mail, it was delivered on 07/03/2014

since then, i haven't received anything from nvc anymore. neither email nor mails ..
i just checked online today and the iv fee bill option is still grey out and display $0.00.
the aos packet is n/a, iv application is n/a, everything is n/a except the aos fee which displayed 'PAID"

i called the customer service and always busy, and put me on hold for more than 45 minutes last friday, i can't hold any longer,so i hung up.
i also email them, 1 week ago, but no reply yet.

is this normal???? after one month since the aos fee been paid ,still not receiving anything from nvc?????

we paid our AOS fee $88 online back in May or April and haven't heard anything from them. We went ahead and filed the i-864 form (still haven't heard from them). Now we wonder should we wait for instructions or send in the i-864 forms. What phone number did you use to communicate with them? I use the NVC number posted on their website and IT NEVER WORKED. Emails are never responded either.

i called 603-334-0700 which is on the aos fee bill letter. i haven't received anything about I864either, but i followed the instruction on their portal and mailed to them.
please let me know if you hear anything from them,ok? thx a lot :)

i 130 , for wife of usa citizen filed in march 2013 , approved from uscis on april 2014, file send to nvc from uscis ,AOS fees generated on 2nd june 2014, paid and processed immediately.
no response from NVC after that .its been two months !!!
called NVC to ask whether i can send i 864 without waiting for next respose from NVC , serivce prvidor said , wait for the letter from NVC!
what should i do?how long it will take for nvc to send the next instruction ?or should i proceed anyways without waiting for nvc instruction?
Please somebody help me .

i received email from nvc to let me pay the iv fee on saturday. and i paid.
i haven't received any letter from them to let me mail aos package. i just mailed to them on JULY 1, and it was delivered on JULY3.

@momoliang , thank you for the help , i am going to do the same now .
which documents did you send exactly in AOS package?
somewhere i read that you can send IV package along with AOS Package , it will save time for further procedures,,any idea about that ?
Thank you once again momoliang,!!

2013,2012,2011 tax return and w2, most current 3 month pay stub, i864 and i864a, employment letter, i don't know if these are enough.
i haven't send out the civil documents yet because i am confusing should i send my mom's marriage termination certification. i saw online that people said yes.

Reactions: abp
@momoliang and @chaoses ,
hey guys ,did you hear anything for your case ?
i am stuck at the same level,no iv fees generated yet,its 2 months +7days now:(:(.,
is it a wise decision to appoint a lawyer now just to make iv fees to be generated ,can a lawyer make this thing possible ?
any suggestion please !!!

Last edited: