1-130 approved==> what's next

Austinn

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks, after the deinal of my K-3 application, my I-130 application approved in february and my wife has received the approval letter also, now here are few questions regarding this appoved application, hope some seniors will able to reply me back soon, (which I always appreciate)

Q: Approximately how much time it will take now since my I-130 application has approved to get the interview stage and to join my wife.

Q: Is it ok if we send the required documents to NVC or to any given address by DHL instead of normal mail.

Thanks for the time to reply and will be seeking your help in future.

Austin

After I130 approval, it is sent to NVC. Petitioner and applicant will receive info on next steps from NVC. When file is complete at NVC, it will be trasnferred to your consulate for interview. When you get interview depends on how quickly you complete the steps at NVC and how quickly consulate can schedule interview.

I am not sure about DHL. If your wife in USA is your agent, she can send documents to NVC on your behalf. Good luck!

Hi folks, after the deinal of my K-3 application, my I-130 application approved in february and my wife has received the approval letter also, now here are few questions regarding this appoved application, hope some seniors will able to reply me back soon, (which I always appreciate)

Q: Approximately how much time it will take now since my I-130 application has approved to get the interview stage and to join my wife.

Q: Is it ok if we send the required documents to NVC or to any given address by DHL instead of normal mail.

Thanks for the time to reply and will be seeking your help in future.

Austin

Hi, Why was your K3 denied? I thought it is acear shot. So what isdifference now after I-130 approved it is same process?