Can some one tell me whether to Apply for H1 B extension in this scenario.
I have an EAD. I am waiting for I 140 Approval
And my H1 will be get expired in Sept 29th 2003.
In this situation should i extend H1B or is it okay to Wait of i140 approval and continue on EAD.
Will there is any risk in I 140 Approvals