My friend worked for company A and had my Labour and I 140 cleared from company A and was waiting to get the priority date current. Meanwhile he got a better offer from company B and moved to company B. His GC with company B is still in labour and with the current economic situation, and he is a bit scared ...
1. Can He continue his GC with old company A. if they are willing to do so.?
2. Will there be any problem since he is working for company B and company A is applying?
3. Will it affect his current GC application from company B ?
4. How are the chances?
5. Can he apply more than 1 GC\'s at a time.
Please tell ur advice... Thanks in advance