Anyone whose I-485 case is transferred to HARTFORD, Connecticut for Interview. Please share your valuable experience.
1. What does exactly it means to transfer the case to local office for interview.
2. Is it a good or Bad sign.
3. Do they would like to see Tax returns in person ?
4. What kind of documents they need, or I am suppose to have during the interview ?
5. Is it becuase of the lawyer's mistake anywhere in forms ?
6. Any fingerprinting problem ?
7. Any problem with I-94 ?
8. Very close Passport Expiration date?
9. Very Close to Visa Expiration date, altough EAD and AP date is far from it?
Please forgive me, if asking for more questions