I'm one of selected the DV 2014 lottery and i have some question about proceeding
Now i am in the US with Student visa and i decided to interview for the DV 2014 in my homeland. I want to know ..
1. in the Form DSP122, question 3, current mailing address (address at which you receive your mail. Give any change of mailing address here), which address should i put in, between my current address in the US or my address in my home country?
2.In Form DS230, Question No. 10 Permanent address in the United state where you intend to live and No.11 address in the United State where you want your permanent resident card mailed, is it okay to put my current address in the US in here?
3. In form DS230, Question No. 13 Present address, is it my address in here, the US, isn't it?
4. Should i fill these form by typing or writing is also okay?
5. When have i got to pay the DV fee?
6. I would like to confirm all my process right now
1. Filled FormDSP122 and DS230 and send these form attached with photograph to the KCC
2. Obtain documents
3. Medical checking, vaccinating and paying fee before interview
Is it right or any more suggestion?, please help me.
Thank you in advance.