My H1b will expire on September 22nd 2012. This is my 6th year on H1B. My company applied for labor on behalf of me last year and received RFE which they respond on March 28th. My labor decision is still pending. My current employer applied for H1B renewal from another location (current position is based in NewYork and they want me to transfer to Cincinnati) but that H1B was denied on March 22nd 2012. I would like to know if
1) current employer or future employer will apply for H1B renewal/transfer, for how much time I get on H1B
2) If I change my status to student visa (F1), how soon I can apply for H1B (do I have to leave the country for one year?)
3) If my spouse apply for student visa (F1) and I become dependent on her (My status will be F2), how soon I can apply for H1B?
4) Is there any other way that I dont have to leave the country and continue working in US?
5) As my labor decision is pending, does it affect my H1B renewal/transfer (positive or negative) way? , Can I file a motion on the denial as my H1B was denied for Cincinnati location and then appeal?