I am a researcher in the field of Math and computational biology with PhD from IIT in India.
1. 10 original papers
2. professional memberships that requires nominations
3. 63 isi citations, 89 google scholar citations, with ony 3 self citations
4. 8 conferences
5. 10 talks (invited and conferences)
6. 4 hews highlights about my scieitific work
7. one released software online
8. Reviewed many many articles for many journals
9. Been a judge for undergraduates and graduate presentations in 2 conferences
10. won CSIR fellowships, travel awards - (I know I cannot claim these as nationally/internationally acclaimed - but can use to justify I am in top 2%)
11. 7 experts (both in US and in US, Canada) are willing to write strong letters
I am planning for EB1 -EA and also looking for lawyers. But I also want to see if I can do DIY because of a bit money crunch. Give me some inputs on this. Thanks folks for all your great support in this forum.