I have posted in this forum before. Figured I owe you guys an update. Yesterday USCIS TSC sent me a letter "denying" my application.
Here are the dates of my application:
June2010 = Application sent
December 2010 = NOID received
July 2011 = Denial received
The reason for my NOID was the fact that my letters are coming from my inner circles. Although this was not completely true, I obtain 4 different letters (including scientists from Harvard, Stanford and NASA) and still got a denial with the same excuse. My lawyer thinks they didn't even bother reading my answer.
I should also say that in the meantime I received the following notices:
1) NOID has received (Jan 2011) allow us 30 - 90 days to respond.
2) (At the end of 90 days) Your case has been given to a different officer
3) A decision has been made and is addressed to your WRONG address, please confirm (address correction made, no response received)
4) Later I contacted with a US-Congressman, explaining the situation, and they told the congressman office that THEY HAVE LOST MY FILE (A true WTF? moment)
5) In the meantime I received a wrong message stating that my green card is in print (which is wrong b/c I havent even filed i-485)
And finally as of yesterday I received a denial...