Please read my case and suggest your opinions about this.
I am working in a university Hospital as research co-coordinator. My H1 extension has approved, I came to India for stamping. My visa has expired last year.
Interview in Chennai consulate details;
VO; what r u doing in university Hospital?
me; Clinical research coordinator explained job responsibilities.
VO; What research
Me; Explained everything, but it all includes medical terminology i don't think she understood my explanation.
VO; Asked to show the application applied by Hospital checked all documents.
Vo; why didn't you get stamp for previous H1?
Me; I didn't get a chance to come.
VO; Do they have funds for your Job?
Me; Yes, I tried to show the U -hospital taxes and client letter but immediately she asked.
VO; Do you have your resume?
Vo; Please submit your resume in another counter and gave the pink slip to check the status and has been told needs administrative process?
VO; took the passport and told to go to other counter.
There they collected my resume and been told to wait for 4 to 8 weeks and check the online status for the status.
1. Anybdy can answer how many days they will take to reply?
2. what could be the reason they kept pending process?
3. Is there any chance of denying my application/
4. I have to come back and join the job in 3 weeks.
5. I have everything and i am working for IVY league university hospital. I don't have any employer issues as software consultants.
6. I am in confusion status whether to inform my employer or not about this ?
I will be waiting for your suggestions please reply me as soon as possible to take decisions.