I am currently out of US. I have two employers ready to sponsor my H-1B. One of the employers have already filed for my H1B Petition. I am waiting for the receipt number from them. Also, I have not informed these employers about multiple H1b Petition Filing.
The second employer with a better job offer is yet to file my H1-B Petition. I have the following questions.
1. Is it OK to let the second employer go ahead with the filing of my H1-B Petition.
2. Should I tell my second employer about the receipt number once I get the receipt number of the first H1-B Petition from the first employer?
3. Is there any risk of H1-B denials due to this concurrent filing of H1-B Petitions?
4. Will this concurrent filing of H1-B Petitions negatively affect the visa stamping processing if I get 221g form during Visa Stamping?
5. Suppose my both the H1-B Petitions are approved and I decide to take the second petition for Visa Stamping, do I need to inform my first employer before the Visa Stamping or can I inform him after the visa stamping?
6. What if the Visa Consulate finds out about this concurrent filing of H1-B Petitions?