Today, my wife and me received biometrics notification:
" To process your application USCIS must capture your biometrics and have your fingerprints cleared by the FBI. The photo taken may be used on your naturalization certificate..."
1. Biometrics and fingerprints are the same??.I know FBI check FP and name check.
2. I thought that the pictures I sent were for the naturalization certificate or the 2 pictures I can bring to the interview. So are they taken pictures in the application support center??.
My wife and me have the appointment the same day and time (about 3 weeks fron now. USCIS Buena Park,CA):
- Can we take with us our child?.
- Could I go before the appoiment to take the FP???. Any advice about what to say??.
- Did you take FP in Buena Park,CA?. some experince there??.
Application Sent on 03/26/2010
Received on 03/29/2010
Check Cleared on 04/12/2010
received NOA (receipt) on 4/14/2010
RFE (checked online) sent on 4/20/2010
FP letter received on 4/24/2010