I was originally scheduled for my interview next week. Last week, I received a letter descheduling my interview. I have now received a letter with a new interview date for next month. My question is: should i show up on the original date my interview was scheduled and hope they will go ahead and interview me, or just wait until next month? Is there a chance they will interview me?