Promotion to Managerial Job
Thanks for taking my question.
Title: GIS Specialist II
H1B - 8th yr Extension
EB3 - I-140 Approved This Month - Waiting for PD (July 2002) to become Current to Submit I-485
Through Spouse (PD Sep 2006-EB3):
Have an approved EAD/AP
What are the consequences if my current Employer promotes me to Project Manager I (No Significant Change in Salary)
Current Title is Non Managerial but has some Supervisory Responsibilties - listed below are key items close to managerial from current job duties
1. Prepares task and project cost/work estimates.
2. Interacts with client to deliver high quality GIS products in accordance with project/contract terms
3. Reviews work of less experienced GIS Associates.
4. Occasional travel may be required.
5. Other duties as assigned
6. May provide guidance or informal training to less experienced personnel.
1. Can I use my EAD (through Spouse) to get promoted? Do I have to use EAD?
2. What happens to my future I-485 when ever it gets submitted?
3. Is there any legal way of getting the promotion and at the same time not jeopardizing my current GC application process
Thanks for reading a long question with so much patience
EB3 Non RIR, WV
PD: July 10 2002
Regional Recvd: May 12 2003.
45 Day Letter
Recd: Feb 7 2005, Rep: Feb 10 2005
Case Status "PW" - Feb 26 2007
CERTIFIED - Online on 7/12/2007
Waiting for Hard Copy