My sister is currently applying GC for my father. My sister lives in Ohio, but my father is now living with me in California. My father's I-130 got approved in April, my sister then filed I-485 for him. Now my father got an interview notice, ask him to go to local USCIS to interview, I have several questions, if you have any experience, please share with me your thoughts:
1. My father doesn't speak much English, can I go with him as his translator?
2. On the notice letter, it says "if you have any children, please bring the birth certificate for each of the child", my father doesn't have all the birth certicate for each children, he only has my sister's birth certificate with him, is that ok?
3. What material do I need from my sister?
Copies of filed I-864 forms, copy of my sister's W-2, copy of my sister's proof of employment letter, copy of my sister's Tax returns, copy of my sister's citizenship card. Anything else?
4. Do I need to bring anything to prove the relationship between my father and me since he puts my current address as his future living place after he gets his GC.
5. How long does it usually take to get the GC after the interview.
I appreciate all your answers.