Apologies in advance if this has been talked about earlier.
For SFO applicants this form was to be filled by hand (or typed using a typewriter!!!).
One of the things that annoyed me about this form was insufficient space given to fill out the information.
I also realized that the pages that come out to be printed are generated and are in simple HTML.
This is what I did…
1. Fill out your information so that you can generate a “Duplicate” form at the following website
2. Let the form appear in an IE window (let it render completely). It appears as a static HTML
3. Now right click on the middle of this page and do “View Source” (most likely a note pad window with the HTML source of the form will appear)
4. Open the “File” menu of this notepad window and save the source as HTML (“Save As” -> myapp.html)
5. Now you have the HTML source of the form, so edit it using your preferred editor.
Note: Please do this only if you understand what is going on here.
This may require a little bit of HTML knowledge.
Please print out multiple copies of the form for back up if you want to fill it in old fashioned way.