I got a H1-B visa from January 2005- January 2007. I worked in the US from Feb 2005-Oct 2005. I have gone to the Chennai consulate in November 2005 for my multiple entry stamping. They have sent me the 221 g documents thrice and I sent them the required documentation. It has been almost three months I heard from the Consulate. When I emailed them a couple of times, they responded that my case is still under the review process. Almost a month ago, they sent me an email which said they were sending me another 221 g form. As of today, I haven't received anything from them.
I have a Master's degree from the US.
As my current H1-B visa expires in Jan 2007, I want to see my other options.
Can I apply for the ADE quota for this year or do I still fall into the 2005 year quota or should I wait until I hear something on my current case?
Can I get my H1-B transferred to another company at this point? Or should I go for the ADE quota for this year?
If my visa expires in January 2007 and I still don't hear from the Consulate, what are my other options?
Thank you very much.