Folks i did inform USCIS about my job change
below are the DOC's i sent to CIS.
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001
RE: I-485/ Additional Documentation Submission for "Your name" Receipt No EAC-xx-xxx-xxxx (A# xxx xxx xxx) and Derivate Applicant ""Your wife's name Receipt No EAC-xx-xxx-xxxx (A# xxx xxx xxx)
Enclosed please find supporting letter for change of employer under American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21) along with the supporting documents as stated below for "Your name" for Form I-485
Receipt No EAC-xx-xxx-xxxx (A# xxx xxx xxx).
1. Supporting Letter
2. Employment Verification Letter from New Employer (Name of the employer).
3 Copies of the Pay stubs from new employer (i sent two pay stubs (one month)
4. Relevant portions of AC21
5. Memo on August 4 th 2003 from William R Yates
6. Copy of I-485 filing receipt notice for your name
7. Copy of I-140 approval notice.
8. Copy of I-485 filing receipt notice for your wife's name
I hope the enclosed documents will comply with the required information needed to make an expedited decision on my Form I-485. If you have any questions or need additional information concerning the above, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you in advance for your kind attention and cooperation in this matter.
Name, address and Phone no