I understand this is not the right forum for H-1b queries, but somebody could provide some info, I will appreciate it.
I will appreciate if the forum could provide me their experience on getting H-1B visa stamped in USA.
I'm currently on H-1b and my wife on H-4 visa. Both visa have expiry date of mid of Feb, 2004.
I'm planning to go to india in early December. My company lawyer has applied for H-1B extension and H-4 extension under normal processing category.
My question is:
1. If I convert my application to fast track (I'm not sure what the correct term is), what documents do I need to send to BCIS.
2. Also if anybody could share their recent experience of fast track H-1b & H4 visa extension processing will be appreciated.
3. Is it true that I will get approval within 15 days of my applications from BCIS if converted my application via fast track.
4. Once I get my H-1b & h4 approval, can I send my passport to office in USA for stamping of the new visas.
5. How much time does it take to get the visa stamped. Is there any fast track processing available for that.
I also have I-140 & 485 applications pending since March 2002, but have not heard from BCIS for approvals/denials. But I guess this is not related to H-1b extension questions.
I will appreciate your response.