F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello funzine,

I have a exactly similar situation like your's. My wife have a H4 visa with maiden name on her passport with Maiden name. The visa is expired and have a approved I797 with her Maiden name. Now she is going to change her maiden name to Married last name in her passport, does she require to change her last name in I797 before she go for visa stamping in India ? Should she also change her last name in ITIN which is also with her maiden name currently ? Does that have any problems while travelling to India with passport changed to married last name and I797 with Maiden name ?I guess you should have already solved this with your situation.. Can you please share your experience(please provide detail information), that would be of great help and appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ram.
    S
    samarsandhu
    can u please yur email address or please send a email on tigersandhu@gmail.com
    i shall be highly thankful to u
    Hello funzine,

I have a exactly similar situation like your's. My wife have a H4 visa with maiden name on her passport with Maiden name. The visa is expired and have a approved I797 with her Maiden name. Now she is going to change her maiden name to Married last name in her passport, does she require to change her last name in I797 before she go for visa stamping in India ? Should she also change her last name in ITIN which is also with her maiden name currently ? Does that have any problems while travelling to India with passport changed to married last name and I797 with Maiden name ?I guess you should have already solved this with your situation.. Can you please share your experience(please provide detail information), that would be of great help and appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ram.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…