T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Samsung boasted that the Samsung Galaxy S5 can endure ready for 10 hours of web browsing, and up to 12 hours of HD video playback, which are remarkable numbers to be sure - See More: samsung galaxy S5 unlocked
    Hi,
    Please help me!
    I have a cousin who was entered illegly to usa and then applied for asylum which was denied in 2004 then livedxillegly 4 years nd left back to home country. We assume he has a ten years bar but how do we know when the bar will be over?
    hey man how did your interview go? i got mine 2 weeks ago and i still havent got my oath letter was curious if they told you when will be your oath they told me around april 22nd thanks mate :)
    I haven't been able to check my status online lately, i misplaced my NOA and don't remember my receipt number, so I'm just going to wait for my FP letter. How old are you ?
    Yes I checked my application online and it worked. my green card was given february 2005 so almost 5 yrs. how about you? Oh man you're lucky im going to try to get the Spanish citizenship and have 3 nationalities as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…