Britsimon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hallo,Mr Simon,
    My CN is 2016AF00044,XXX, Well,.. filling my ds260.i was puzzled between determining what address to put as my mailing address.i used my current hometown address as the mailing address.is that okey or shld it be the same as the my host to be's address?
    Hello,

Im a US citizen, applied I-130 and its pending for my sister.
    She, her husband and two kids have B2 visa for the rest of the year.
    They want to come visit me in US from Ukraine (Crimea, I guess its Russia now).
    Is there chance that they would not be allowed to enter US? Or everything is fine?

Thank you very much!
    Hi Simon, ive been selected for further processing dv2016. i would like to know if there is a way i can access the information i sent during the initial edv application. i seem to have put my hometown in the place of birth. i just wanna be sure cus these small things might be problmeatic.2. if i made that mistake but corrected in the ds 260 what are the implications for interview. thanks in advance
    Dear Mr.Britsimon
    I'm from Egypt I've won the dv lottery first letter with CN 2015AF29XXX Is there a chance to have an interview ?
    August bulletin was Egypt 28,700
    Hi Simon.
    Thank you so much for all the information your provide and all the support and clearance you give.
    I'm af00051xxx.
    Fingers crossed I'm current by September.
    Will know in August bulletin which will show in next month bulletin
    . If I'm current, do I send out my documents after July 10th or do I wait till august 10th?
    Thank you
    Hi Simon, my case is 2016AS00010*** I submitted DS-260 Form & i realized i made mistake on 2 question :
    1. " Write your name in Native Language , i don write my native language , instead , i write in full english language .
    2. " Degree , Diploma or certificated received " i write "High School Degree ", in fact it should be "High School Diploma "right ?
    Should I unlock my form & correct ?, Thk you !
    3) The name of mailing address we filled was …COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE but when they replied they write as COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIE ( science changed by scie). Does this make a problem?
    thank you
    2. To fill DS- 260, we had confusion on the following…. before six months we ( my husband and me) lived and work in different city , the mailing address of him we filled was a city where I lived and work previously .So that the current and previous mailing address of him will be different. Does this make a problem?
    hi dear I have some questions which I'd like answers to:
    I am from Ethiopia; my husband won Dv 2016, with CN 25 xxx.
    1) When CN will be current? Still not submit DS-260, should we submit everything as soon as possible?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    These questions should be in the forum - not on my profile.

1. Roughly March. You can submit your DS260 in a month or two with no issues.
    Hii Simon,
    What the chance for 2015 AF399××. And when i can get interview notification.
    Thnx..
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    Good chance for an August interview - and if not, then September.
    Hi Simon, I have a question about primary occupation in form ds-260. my dad is the 2016 lottery winner and he works in 5 clinics in present time. all are in the field of medical/health. but form does not accept more than one present job. what should I do?
    S
    sarah.a
    you`re true. I asked him and he said he has contract with these five clinics,then may you guide me please that what should I mention as his present job? should I only select the "retired" icon and mention non of these clinics?
    S
    sarah.a
    And what about his previous careers? he has worked in 5 other clinics ,organization - like blood transfusion organization- and hospital in the past but as a contract. actually he has worked in his own office and one hospital a long time and now he is retired from that one and get payed. should I only mention that hospital as his previous job?what about his own office?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    He should enter self employed.
    my case number is AF475** and it should have been current for july. Its my second time winning as last years draw i didn't become current would suck to not make it thru this yr. Any ideas when or if i would be current this yr?
    Hi Simon. This is Barry here (I am the Canadian that won the DV lottery with the married status issue). Can I communicate with you over this forum?
    How can I bring my wife who I have married about 2weeks before leaving to the state to join me after I left?
    Note;I went through the dv lottery. How long would it take me to file for her to join me.
    Sm1smom
    Sm1smom
    Please post your question in the forum rather than asking Susie, Simon and I the same question separately.
    kwamedv
    kwamedv
    Thank you.
    This is an issue I wanted to treat with all privacy but I understand you perfectly. Thanks once more
    Sm1smom
    Sm1smom
    I understand your desire for privacy, but the truth is profile messages are open for all and everyone to see, nothing private in it hence my suggestion you post in the forum.
    Simon,thanx for all the info that you give others.God bless you. What are your thoughts on these DV-2016 results? Thanx
    Hi Simon, I have received the 2NL with the date, but ceac still says in transit. Are there chances of changing the date, or it's a matter of a delayed update?

Thanks for always being helpful.
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    Don't worry about CEAC, that is not what drives the process - so yeah just a lazy update.
    ِDear Simon,

What's you except the update ceac for a group case in embassy?
    for example ABU 17 APR!
    may they clear soon ? or there is something else?
    utopia
    utopia
    I saw a group in your ceac file for abu dhabi embassy
    all cases have same Status Updated Date in 17 April.
    interview was between 29 march until 10 April.
    and after that there is no update for cases!
    for example:
    2015AS3479
    2015AS3831
    2015AS3870
    2015AS3873
    2015AS3892
    my question is : what is happen? it maybe embassy grouping them for a specific AP check?
    it possible to get earlier the clearance ?
    thanks in advance .
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    No it doesn't mean anything like that. You are overthinking it.
    utopia
    utopia
    yes! I had over thinking about it! :\
    Hello Simon, just a qucik question. After submitting my DS 260 on June, i got a job on late September. I didnt know that the DS 260 could be re-opened, so i havent updated the DS 260. Having said that my case is scheduled for a June interview, do you think it might present a problem?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…