Britsimon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Simon,

I realise that guy asking about the 1400's was a bit intense, but has something changed your opinion on the oceanic region? I know nothings for sure, and I won't hold you to anything! I'm an actress, and obviously this is a pretty sweet opportunity, but my life doesn't depend on it. I just want to keep my mind in a realistic place. Oh all the needy people you get asking you questions!! Haha.
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    No nothing has changed - but I don 't know the exact final cutoff - so yes - when someone asks for certainties the only responsible thing to do is to point out that isn't possible.
    Dear Mr.Britsimon,

Can you provide some script for me that can check a range numbers update in ceac site and ABU web site?
    Thanks in advance.
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    I am not going to share the CEAC scripts because overuse will cause them to block scripting. Indeed that has just happened so I am having to re-write the script at the moment.
    utopia
    utopia
    yeap! waiting for your ceac update file!
    I'm not a person to seat & check a range! ;)
    Dear Mr.Britsimon

I working with excel format and is great!
    for sum the column I use the subtotal command instead the sum command
    the different is when you use the subtotal then have filter the column you see the sum of filtered column.
    I don't have any experience with Google sheet ,but if possible to add this feature on it so ,filtering will be amazing!

=sum(A1:A9) => =subtotal(9;A1:A9)
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    ahh ok - I'll try that.
    utopia
    utopia
    Thank you in advance
    So putting the sum in row 1 make everyone happy ;)
    Hi Simon!
    I hope You are fine!!
    For us everything is ok. We are so happy to live here even with the cold!!
    I know someone here who won this year and is already in chicago. Her Cn is already current since October but she did nothing . What she has to do?
    Thank you so much my friend!
    Because I don't know when you are already in the country
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    You mean she hasn't submitted her adjustment package yet? Wow - she needs to get some info from Moms AOS thread - and she needs to get on with it!
    Hello Simon! My wife and I are traveling in three days to the US. Would you have any last minute recommendation for us to make sure everything goes smoothly ? :) Meaning, besides having the embassy handout envelope and the x-rays cd-rom in our hand when traveling... :) Thx for your help !
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    I don't think you need to worry - it sometimes takes time - but in reality the visa you already have has been endorsed and that will last for up to a year....
    I
    ijon
    Thanks for the reply, Simon. Is it normal that my receipt number isn't recognized on the myuscis case status website even though it's optimized on the Elis website ?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    Probably normal. Don't worry about it.
    Hi Britsimon, can u guide me where do i find how many people from Romania attended the DV lottery in 2014? Not selected, all of them.
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    I think you mean entries - we don't have that stat yet.
    Hi Britsimon. Pls what evidence does/would one need to proof that his or her shs results slip is truly his.?bcos of wrong year of birth on the results slip. Is an affidavit enough proof? Thank you
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    You can do an affidavit - but if the CO suspects fraud the affidavit is simply seen as another document provided by a liar. School records like report cards, photos and so on that show you are the person who attended the school is much more valuable in my opinion.
    U
    USA14
    Thank u my brother
    Are you permanently ineligible for U.S. citizenship?
    Yes No
    Are you likely to become a public charge after you are
    admitted to the United States?
    Yes No
    Do you seek to enter the United States for the purpose of
    performing skilled or unskilled labor but have not yet been
    certified by the Secretary of Labor?
    Yes No
    Have you attended a public elementary school or a public
    secondary school on student (F) status after November
    30, 1996 without reimbursing the school?
    Yes No
    Do you have documentation to establish that you have
    received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law? IF NO
    EXPLAIN
    Are you a member of or affiliated with the Communist or
    other totalitarian party?
    Yes No
    For high school course of study please indicate

“Academic” or “Vocational.” For all other educational

levels please indicate your major or concentration.

Can you speak and/or read languages other than your

native language?
    please kindly help me answer this questions ,as am filling the dv2015 form i can not answer this part.
    Do you have other occupations?
    In which occupation do you intend to work in the U.S.?

Have you attended any educational institutions at a

secondary level or above?
    Highest Level of Education Completed ?IS IT DEGREE OR

NOT
    Britsimon,i won the Dv 2015 through an agent. He demanded huge sum of money which i couldn't afford,i used other means to get the email & i was able to get my confirmation&case number (2014AF00014***)I 've filled my DS260 on 17Nov2014 and included my newly married husband. Da agent got to know n threatens to cancel da winning entry. Is there a way that i could report him.Please help me with some advice. Thank you
    I found an idea to call KCC to ask if someone cancelled the interview time and my process form is finished,possible to get the interview time right now?
    my document is ready for interview and I'm ready even for the next week!
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    They don't do that so you would be wasting your time.
    utopia
    utopia
    Just was crazy Idea! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…