Britsimon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• britsimon, I have a problem, I know it has been discussion before and I have tried to retrieve information about marriage certificate bt could not get it. my spouse name on passport,birth cetificate, national ID and other document is xxxx yyyy but in marriage certificate is xxxx yyyy zzzz. please advice. if we do an affidavit will it be okay. I am the principal applicant.
    Hello simo,please confirm for me your email so that I may get to reach you and ask you some few questions which i feel are confidential. Thank you for your ever informed posts.
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    britsimon3 at gmail dot com
    hi Britsimon , how have you been?

may you please stipulate to me on how i can understand visa bulletin so that at least i see mine when it happen as you told it may be on february next year?
    Hi britsimon,

I.am.2015 green card winner from europe my case number around eu33××× i had a already social security number I.been living in usa 2 years I worked 1 year during of that time, also I used my ssn (I.worked wwithout authorized), but I don't work anymore I.am just going school, I had a student visa until 2017 so MY CORCERN IS DOES THIS SITUATION AFFECT ME WHEN I AM IN VISA INTERWIEW

THANK U FOR YOUR HELP
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    If you plan to adjust status (not do consular processing) then yes - your working will affect your interview. Ask your question in the DV2015 AOS thread and Mom will advise you.
    hello , need to change my username, pls advice
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    Email the site administrators. Moderators cannot make that change.
    hello sir.
    I've sent my DS260 form,,, in that form right side showing like this "Expiration Date : 01/31/2016
    do u know? what is the meaning?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    IT is regarding the form itself - nothing for you to worry about.
    Hi Simon

Something seems to be wrong with my account, Its been two weeks now that I have stopped getting notification alerts via email.

When I log in to the site I find alerts , but I'm not receiving any notifications from my watched threads on my email..

I don't know whom to contact re this. Kindly help .

Thanks and regards
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    Use the contact us link in the volunteer moderators message at the top of every page.
    Ms. Dada
    Ms. Dada
    Thankyou
    Hellow there. I posted on forum but sadly no reply.
    As per cut off no. I'm worried will i get second letter? my CN is AS 7*** also i wanna know after i get into US for how long do i need to wait for green card? Can i get back to own country for completing some unfinished task for few months and get back to US again?? Till i get green card is it possible for me to get a job there??
    Hi @Britsimon
    About two weeks ago, I posted on AOS 2014 thread about a letter I received after the green card arrived. I tried to call uscis many times, and today I just talked to L2 officer. She told me I need to send the documents in or else they will revoke my green card. I don't mind sending them in, but they asking for original documents - they are all in my native language! Please advise
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    How ridiculous. If I were you I would book an infopass and take the documents to the interview (not translated). This is clearly a mistake, but you now have to respond correctly - even though they are "confused". Since this is to do with a case that you no longer need to proceed with, you can, at the infopass, ask what you need to do to cancel the other case, showing them that your GC has been approved through DV.
    I can't figure out for the life of me how to PM you, and I didn't want to spam up the "Been there, done that" thread, but I'd be happy to be the guinea pig! My email address is adrianjcrawford AT gmail DOT com.
    i wrote at the forum, but i would like to get your opinion too "Hello everyone,

I have been following the forum lately, you are doing a fantastic job !

i have one question... my number is EU32XXX and i submitted the ds260 on 30th of June...

Is there any chance of not receiving a 2nl at all "
    J
    Johnny22
    any response? thanks a lot
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    You got accurate answers in the forum. The answer is yes, you will get an interview.
    Hi , I keep on getting this bad feeling about my CN, that AFxxx63xxx is very high. Are there any chances of my CN not being current ? I'm probably acting pessimistic. Cant help it though.. :(
    Ms. Dada
    Ms. Dada
    Aww thankyou, what a relief !!
    Ms. Dada
    Ms. Dada
    Hi , How have you been ? I had some questions in relation to my DV case. would it possible if I could email you ? If affirmative, please let me have your email address.

Thanks in advance
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    Britsimon3 at Gmail dot com
    Hi brit Am a dv 2015 winner My number AF22xxx.am little bit confused about Egypt's vb this year .. I mean Cutoff numbers for Egypt this year compared to dv 2014 ( which as many say was the worst year ever) are lagging & i cant find any explanation for slow movement of Egypt's cutoff. Could you please explain to me such situation & wether you think my cn is low or high & when can i expect an interview thx
    Hi, Brit! I'm new here. I would love to ask about dv lottery. Q: if a spouse is being chosen, can she/he doesn't have to bring their partner? Pls help, thx.
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    A principal selectee does not have to bring their partner - but it is by far the easiest method of getting the visa. So in other words, don't think it is better to bring the spouse later.
    JILL lucky
    JILL lucky
    thanks Brit.
    Dear Brit,
    I have my friend with CN of early AS56XX he is also from Nepal and he is insisting me to ask u when he will be current and when will he receive his 2NL. We will really be thankful to you for your comment on this.

Diwa
    Hi Simon, I'm contacting you since you've been so helpful last time(error in ctry of chargeability). Our interview's taking place tomorrow. To your knowledge, are there any rules change from 2015 dv lottery to 2016?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    Well then you are the beneficiary of a lovely mistake! For cross charging you should both have been treated as principal winners. So - you won the lottery and you won a second time. Big things ahead in the USA with that luck!!!!
    I
    ijon
    What should we expect from the airport intvw ?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    It is just a formality, and processing of your paperwork. There is no "re-opening" of any issues.
    Hi Britsimon, I am from Nepal and winner of 2015 DV & I have a case number of AS57XX. I have following queries:

1. When shall my second letter arrive and when will my interview be scheduled?
    2. Do I have the chance of getting the visa?

Anxiously awaiting your reply.

Diwas
    Diwas
    Diwas
    Dear Brit,
    I have my friend with CN of early AS56XX he is also from Nepal and he is insisting me to ask u when he will be current and when will he receive his 2NL. We will really be thankful to you for your comment on this.

Diwas
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    He number is about 100 less than yours - then OBVIOUSLY that would be the same approximate timeline.
    Diwas
    Diwas
    Thanks Britt
    Britsimon, how are you..I needed some advise, my birth certificate has an error in ONE SINGLE letter, do i need to apply for a new birth certificate?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    If it is easy to get a new birth certificate then of course, do that, but if is not possible, then I don't think that would cause an issue for the DV process.
    pasaris
    pasaris
    Regards Britsimon!!
    Can a affidavit be advisable.?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    Not needed, but do one if you like.
    Hi Britsimon.... how do I send you a private message?
    Britsimon
    Britsimon
    The messaging system on the site seems to be broken right now - so you can send me an email at britsimon3@gmail.com or though my blog BritSimonSays.com
    A
    Adeyemoh Dayo
    I sent the mail... Did you get it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…